Gervais Martel

And if I remember right, you backed Allen while he was in charge. All through the legal action too.

Your still wrong but I must have made more of an impression on you than you've ever made on me.

As for Davy, was he backing every word from grandad or every word from daz at the time. So many posts yet not one original thought.

Your still wrong but I must have made more of an impression on you than you've ever made on me.

As for Davy, was he backing every word from grandad or every word from daz at the time. So many posts yet not one original thought.

Yeah that seems right apart from the fact that my first meeting with Daz and Guy I was the arguing that the black balloon protest would have a negative impact on the players although I absolutely agreed with the reasons why they felt they had to do something as Allen ran the club into theground..as for Nigel apart from saying hello to him occasionally I don't really know him and had stopped attending Wednesdayite meetings by the time he was on the board...which is perhaps why this imbecile feels that anyone who had anything to do with wednesdayite is somehow some sort of subversive ( I wonder where he got that that from lol )

'The president of RC Lens is explained in stage 2

Gervais Martel has announced, this Sunday night on France 2, that claimed money for several days to Hafiz Mammadov (about 10 million euros) "will never happen." I explained to the fans, he said.

That has happened?

According to the lens president, "Hafiz Mammadov is very upset, considers that he gave 20 million euros last year, it has proved its credibility. Suddenly, he decided not to pay them in advance and instead turn them little by little throughout the season. The operation of the DNCG does not correspond to its operation. »

Appeared a little nervous on television, Gervais Martel acknowledged to be "between the hammer and the anvil, because I enormously respect my shareholder and the DNCG."

What consequences?

This decision does not necessarily mean the death of RC Lens. Gervais Martel said that he would submit a budget of EUR 10 million less than what was planned (38 million instead of 48 million) before the CNOSF. Or even a little better because, with a few investors, "he found a few million. Financially, we assume. We will reduce our loads. »

Kombouaré quid?

"This is not the topic," ruled a Martel embarrassed, aware that the case of his coach is going to be a real problem in the coming days, Kombouaré having conditioned his return to payment of 10 million promised by Mammadov.'

Oh yes. I got that a little wrong didn't i?

No mate. Not wrong at all. There used to be a poster called Kayser Soze/Kaiser Soze/etc. And your post just put in mind of him. Wondering if he's the sort that changes their name.

Or have I been whooshed...in which case, I didn't mean anything I wrote above.

Guest JohnFantham

No mate. Not wrong at all. There used to be a poster called Kayser Soze/Kaiser Soze/etc. And your post just put in mind of him. Wondering if he's the sort that changes their name.

Or have I been whooshed...in which case, I didn't mean anything I wrote above.

My son is Kaiser soze, but doesn't post anymore.

I'm summising that Mammadov has become disillusioned with French football, French football authorities, and how French football operates. Probably fed up working with a certain character, and a tin pot club too.

Mamma's seen the light, and he's bunging his wedge on the famous, historical, Sheffield Wednesday. The French don't seem to like this.

I suggest that our French cousins consider an organic approach, concentrating on loans, and nuturing young talent, perhaps have the odd bucket collection. We could lend them Madine for a couple of months to play alongside Terry Henfleet.

Slow and steady progress is the way to go, live within your means. They should be looking at avoiding relegation next season, then plan for a top ten position in season 3. It's the way to go now unless your owner wants to lavish you with riches.

Ps - Heard Mammadov likes the look of Robben and Neymar. Can't do owt 'til ratificationalism is completed midweek though. Eccy's latest PM was very positive

Edited by theowlsman

What a shambles.

I think we are on the verge of going beyond Mickey Mouse and onto the Minnie Mouse scale of prospective takeovers.

Can't say this whole situation with Lens inspires me with confidence if/when Mammadov takes over.

What a shambles.

I think we are on the verge of going beyond Mickey Mouse and onto the Minnie Mouse scale of prospective takeovers.

Can't say this whole situation with Lens inspires me with confidence if/when Mammadov takes over.

Suspect he'll lose interest in us when he hears the band tbh.