Gervais Martel

In the next 10 days MM will announce how he has saved SWFC from this chancer.

People will lap it up...MM the saviour again...forgetting he's the one who introduced him in the first place.

10 days later the season will kick off and it will all back on the free transfer/loan merry go 'round.

People will lap it up...MM the saviour again...forgetting he's the one who introduced him in the first place.

10 days later the season will kick off and it will all back on the free transfer/loan merry go 'round.

Right oh.

Thanks for the heads up.

trotter

How much would you be willing to bet on this outcome ???  :milan:

WTF X2

Big pizza tho.but WTF?

The imposture of the Azerbaijani businessman and owner of RC Lens, Hafiz Mammadov, ended today. With the growing pressure from supporters, Hafiz Mammadov confessed the deception. In reality, it is called Charles Nguyen Toufik, it is pizzaiolo in Calais.

DNCG prohibited the Racing Club de Lens evolve in Ligue 1 next season. This decision was justified by the lack of financial security provided by Hafiz Mammadov, the Lens owner. Since then, doubts have settled among fans and the media about the real financial capacity of the strong man of the RCL.

With the growing pressure DNCG and supporters, businessman Azerbaijan Hafiz Mammadov had no choice but to confess his imposture. In fact, Hafiz Mammadov called Charles Nguyen Toufik. It does not come from Azerbaijan but de Calais where he is employed as a pizza deliveryman at Pizza and Toufik.

Charles Nguyen Toufik "Gervais Martel has asked me to be Hafiz Mammadov"

Toufik Charles Nguyen confessed to the facts. However, this is not the sponsor of this incredible deception, it overwhelms including president Gervais Martel the Lens:

"One evening, I delivered pizzas and beers at Gervais Martel. Before leaving, he asked me if I did not want to do something for him. As a strong supporter of RC Lens, I do not see myself saying no to our president. So I said yes without thinking, for me it was an honor to be helpful to Mr. Martel. That's where he told me he wanted to take his place as president of RC Lens. So he asked me to play the game and make me look like a wealthy businessman, time for him to find real investors. This could work if actual investors had come forward. Unfortunately, this does not happen as Mr. Martel wanted. "

Charles Toufik Nguyen was taken into custody in the day by the police Lens. The Lens president Gervais Martel has not yet been interviewed. Club Lens give a press conference next week. RC Lens also subject to sanctions. The only certainty is that the Racing Club de Lens will not change in Ligue 1 next season.

This is the best wind up since Terry Henfleet signed from stoke

Edited by Jezza Helan

The concurs with what I'm hearing. Milan is very upset and with his family. Edited by lincolnowl

I actually feel much better about things having heard this today.

It has been a very concerning time hearing some of these reports coming from Lens in recent weeks but after this Gervais character his shown himself up releasing such a crazy statement, I'm starting to think/hope he may be the route of the problems at Lens.

We all know it's not Mammadov's style to be hands on, he prefers others to run the club for him. Maybe in his absence Martel has thought he could force Mammadov into a corner and try to get an extra £10m out of him by over estimating their budget to the French FA.

Mammadov needs that £10m to help purchase us and so refuses to be backed into a corner, Martels plan backfires and Lens aren't promoted and now he spits his dummy out and starts releasing crazy statements like this.

Just a theory but one I feel might have legs.

Hmm, think I might have said something similar to that yesterday, if the ownership is 60/40 the funding should be too unless there is an agreement of course...

You shouldn't have posted that! I was looking forward to lincolnbladeowl posting that he had heard the exact same thing and that was why MM is in the USA!

Hmm, you know what they say about the devil you know, don't you ?