Gervais Martel

I have heard Milan feels embarrassed and hurt at the moment and is in the US trying to recover from the whol thing.

No you have not. Why lie? What do you possibly think you gain from it other than coming across as an utter dick?

Guest JonTheOwl66

I've heard Mandaric decided enough was enough and accepted the next offer he received to try and get out ASAP.

He's clearly got the hump.

But could he be referring to the ratification not yet being completed? HM's ownership hasnt been fully ratified and he probably hasnt paid up yet.

Yep, I think words have been misconstrued here, "Mammadov hasn't bought Sheffield Wednesday" officially he hasn't has he until it's ratified.

I've heard Mandaric decided enough was enough and accepted the next offer he received to try and get out ASAP.

Tis true, I tell ye - also, I was visited in the night by the spectre (ghost, you dim git) of Eric Taylor who said: "Avenge me, for I built the cantilever stand!" :dry:

The money announced will never happen. In a broadcast interview in stage 2 Sunday, the president of the RC Lens Gervais Martel announced that the shareholder of the club, Hafiz Mammadov Azerbaijani businessman did not pay the ten missing million to complete the budget for the Northern club. Demoted to League 2 by the National Directorate of management control, Lens had to present money to be accepted in the elite with this budget of 48 million.

"Ten million will never. Hafiz Mammadov is very upset by the request of the DNCG. He brought EUR 20 million as collateral to the Bank of Azerbaijan and already 18 last year, said Gervais Martel. He decided not to pay the 10 million euros because the position of the DNCG does not correspond to its operation. Little french clubs bring their funds from the beginning of the season."

Lens club will now activate its plan B Gervais Martel will take the national Olympic and sporting Committee (CNOSF) french and present a budget revised downwards. "I fought for two years to reassemble in Ligue 1, is not to stay in Ligue 2. We will give all the arguments and we hope that everything will work out,"Announces Gervais Martel.

Advisory, the CNOSF may refer the file to the DNCG if it deems the new tenable budget. If Lens was not reinstated in Ligue 1, Sochaux, relegated last season, would take the place of the artesian club.