Gervais Martel

Guest conisbrough

Thinkand Mertel can be seen for what he is  Molina is his mouthpiece. He has just been stirring things for last month, with various reports he has known Mammadov was not going to commit more money to Lens and thought they could eithe scuppe our deal o force Mammadov into giving them more cash.

Its fairly obviouswhy Mammadov has decidedto turn tap off with this imbecile in charge of Lens.

With split ownership it was never going to work.If Mammadov owns 51% and Mertel 49% it woul be only fair if Mammadov put in 5.1 million for Mertel to put in 4.9 million. Have never seen anything where he is going to put up some cash just expects Mammadov to put in his share as well.

Maybe he hasn't bought us?

I have heard Milan feels embarrassed and hurt at the moment and is in the US trying to recover from the whol thing.

have you ever posted anything positive, you were on here the day after the Wycombe game moaning about something, you need to change your user name, the Owl bit is wrong

He's a nutter

He even made a comment about us saying it was good HM bought us cause they could develop their young players with us (trying to have a dig)

And then referred to us as Sheffield United a week ago to try and annoy us

Have you sent him the Henfleet signing pic yet?

I actually feel much better about things having heard this today.

It has been a very concerning time hearing some of these reports coming from Lens in recent weeks but after this Gervais character his shown himself up releasing such a crazy statement, I'm starting to think/hope he may be the route of the problems at Lens.

We all know it's not Mammadov's style to be hands on, he prefers others to run the club for him. Maybe in his absence Martel has thought he could force Mammadov into a corner and try to get an extra £10m out of him by over estimating their budget to the French FA.

Mammadov needs that £10m to help purchase us and so refuses to be backed into a corner, Martels plan backfires and Lens aren't promoted and now he spits his dummy out and starts releasing crazy statements like this.

Just a theory but one I feel might have legs.