Henfleet to RC Lens

Guest Strap

Was very funny when Jowl (I think) gave Henfleet as his name to a reporter and was quoted. Virtual life leaking into real life.

I think that's what Nev was talking about too.

Kudos for figuring out what Nev was talking about because I haven't managed it yet.

Good luck at Lens Terry. I assume this is dependant upon them getting into Ligue 1 because I can't see him going there to play non-league standard.

I bumped in to Terry while at Optimus Alive in Lisbon a week or so back. I'd had a few beers so mustered up the courage to go and ask him if he was going to commit to a new contract. He said

"Не я не хочу говорить с вами больше нет, вы пустой двуглавый корма для животных корыта стеклоочиститель! Я пердеть в вашем направлении!"

Now I am not very good at Russian, but my mate Dmitri can speak a little and translated it for me. He said that Terry was possibly moving abroad. Make of it what you will and please don't shoot the messenger.

Guest mrbluesky

Whatever happened to the thread rater?   He'd know if Henfleet is still funny or not.

And the whoosh meter, where`s that?

hello everyone

i have some terry henfleet badges for sale and they are very cheap and they are for sale

i have some abba badges although some of the pins on the back have gone a bit rusty but if you would like one please let me know and i will sell you an abba badge. I also have three brother beyond badges and a badge about giant redwood trees

who wants to buy a badge tomorrow at the market