So.........

No Zeefuik, internet rumour...triallist from the other day failed a medical on his heel, everyone panicking cos of the situation at RC Lens that our takeover is on the slide and I can only think that if everything is as bad as some seem to think, how come we've still signed Kirkland, Westwood, Semedo and Loovens in a week.  Even if 3 of the 4 are just contracts as free agents, where's the money come from?

Don't Panic!

where's the money come from?

mass exodus from last season

new lucrative shirt sponsor

new lucrative kit deal

possible injection of running cash from new owner

plus we saved a crap load of money accepting some seconds in the shirts department

The way I look at it is this: none of us plebs know anything. What's the point in worrying about something we know nothing about? I'm not worrying about a load of poorly translated tweets about a club in another country and where they may or may not be playing next season.

:)

No Zeefuik, internet rumour...triallist from the other day failed a medical on his heel, everyone panicking cos of the situation at RC Lens that our takeover is on the slide and I can only think that if everything is as bad as some seem to think, how come we've still signed Kirkland, Westwood, Semedo and Loovens in a week.  Even if 3 of the 4 are just contracts as free agents, where's the money come from?

Don't Panic!

The sound of a man that has eaten pulled pork. (With coleslaw and flat breads) :-)