Black shorts!

Guest Steve French

Guest conisbrough

Just want them to win games, kit is irrelevant as far as I am concerned. Having said that above kit looks good and sponsorship logo does not overpower shirt. Is the material reasonable?

Guest Steve French

I'm confused are they blue or black.

According to this website, black.

Blue this season though, aren't they?

Sauce?

Blue shorts or white shorts look better than black ones.....

Do you understand??

Do you have someone who looks after you?? lol

In your opinion it does but in mine black look better to me and more unique coupled with our home shirt.

Plus we've only ever had white home shorts 3 times I think in our entire history? It should be either black or blue but black looks better and seems more unique. 

Guest Steve French

In your opinion it does but in mine black look better to me and more unique coupled with our home shirt.

Plus we've only ever had white home shorts 3 times I think in our entire history? It should be either black or blue but black looks better and seems more unique.

Please don't start this counting how many times we've had certain colour shorts crap again. Sigh.

I thought the white shorts looked well with blue shirts we had in early 70s.

If it's black shorts it has to be black socks for me the shorts and socks look a little uninspired to me looks like I could pick up a replacement pair of socks for £2 from sports direct when I want to say bespoke an emblem will do for me.

I'm also hoping for a short sponsor just because it could mean a top signing lol