Sign in to follow this  
KivoOwl

U21s vs. Sheffield, tonight @ Dronfield, 7.30pm

Fourteen players of last nights squad came through the academy. Also, virtually all academy sides, never mind U21 sides, will contain players who have had stints in other academies.

Fourteen players of last nights squad came through the academy. Also, virtually all academy sides, never mind U21 sides, will contain players who have had stints in other academies.

Thats a good result and it gives kids in lower age groups belief that there is a chance to progress.

With the improvements to your academy system and the size of catchment area it shouldn't be too long before the results come through.

I thought "catchment areas" had been scrapped? Or do you mean simply that we have a lot of kids in  the area because its a large city with lots of people?

I thought "catchment areas" had been scrapped? Or do you mean simply that we have a lot of kids in  the area because its a large city with lots of people?

Foundation Phase (u9 - u11) 1 hour

Youth Developement Phase (u12-u16) 1.5 hours

For Cat1 Academies there is no time limit for Academy Players engaged in the Full Time Training Model.

• Agree 1

Guest Steve French

Looks smart that white kit. Great finish by the lad that.

Did Billy Beresford get on... I believe he is John Beresfords son!

Yeah he did, and I didn't know that he was John's son

Am I the only one that actually liked the white top? :ph34r:

white kit obviously looks like the sondico templates that are super cheap with numbers and our badge on them.

probably just put together for this match so they could do that "real" kit launch

wouldn't surprise me if we didn't see it again. but If we did it'd likely be a third kit type scenario as it's design is something that would pass the league quite easily, just like that one off from last year

Guest Steve French

white kit obviously looks like the sondico templates that are super cheap with numbers and our badge on them.

probably just put together for this match so they could do that "real" kit launch

wouldn't surprise me if we didn't see it again. but If we did it'd likely be a third kit type scenario as it's design is something that would pass the league quite easily, just like that one off from last year

The lad from Sondico who leaked the shirt said along wi it that he'd been workin on a white kit. So probably will be used again even if just for odd game when we clash with home and away kit.

Yeah he did, and I didn't know that he was John's son

Any good? What position? All left foot?

Yep opposed to hid father, he started ss a left back, and was pushed to plsy on the wing. Hard working and tricky.