U21s vs. Sheffield, tonight @ Dronfield, 7.30pm

TONIGHT, 7.30pm kick-off

Sheffield FC vs. Wednesday U21s, Coach & Horses Ground (Dronfield), S18 2GD

Adults £8, OAP's & concessions £4

For those moaning about the ticket prices, pre-season games with big clubs are a key source of income for non-league clubs like Sheffield FC.

I'd expect most of the following to feature - Dawson, Wildsmith, Floro, Sanders, Young, Croasdale, Hanna, Corry, McElroy, Stobbs, Betra & Dieseruvwe

I don't get the sheffield fc bashing, they're the oldest football club in the world. If we can help keep them in business by attending a pre season friendly then why not? Some serious ego maniacs with huge chips on their shoulders on the site.

TONIGHT, 7.30pm kick-off

Sheffield FC vs. Wednesday U21s, Coach & Horses Ground (Dronfield), S18 2GD

Adults £8, OAP's & concessions £4

For those moaning about the ticket prices, pre-season games with big clubs are a key source of income for non-league clubs like Sheffield FC.

I'd expect most of the following to feature - Dawson, Wildsmith, Floro, Sanders, Young, Croasdale, Hanna, Corry, McElroy, Stobbs, Betra & Dieseruvwe

I'm guessing you're going Kivo. Would be great to hear how the young guys are performing, especially the new arrivals.

As I remember the Sheffield FC manager at the time tweeted......................

if you want to watch the pigs get turned over by a team in red get to dronfield tonight, sheff f.c v piggy 11 UTB FTO

if we get beat by this shower tonight we might aswell all pack up and call it a day

bring as many as you can its like your cup final ‪numpty

I've got these piggys eating out of the palm of my hand ‪its like there cup final ‪kxxxheads

told I might need security for tonights game, has anybody got graham norton and alan cars number? Should be more than enough ‪

followed by a Sheffield FC's response to the bad publicity

Sheffield FC have asked Sheffield Wednesday to issue the following words on their behalf...

Following comments made on Twitter today by Manager Curtis Woodhouse, Sheffield FC would like to express that the views are not those of Sheffield FC.

Sheffield FC remain neutral. We embrace both Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United to promote everything that is good about football and our city.

We look forward to an excellent game of football tonight against great opposition in Sheffield Wednesday.

So as far as I am concerned if they allowed their manager to publicly tweet that then as far as I am concerned my money is better off in my pocket. Shame really as there are a few of our old lads playing their. Surely the directors of Sheffield FC should have highlighted that being manager of their club brings with it a lot of responsibility and professionalism which wasn't forthcoming back then.

Yeah I'll be there - if my battery holds up I'll give live updates on Twitter @WednesdayYouth

k. but no twitter here. I had it for a while but found it more annoying than helpful so now it is gone. Any chance of a post on here (or even a cut and paste of your tweets after the event)?

As I remember the Sheffield FC manager at the time tweeted......................

if you want to watch the pigs get turned over by a team in red get to dronfield tonight, sheff f.c v piggy 11 UTB FTO

if we get beat by this shower tonight we might aswell all pack up and call it a day

bring as many as you can its like your cup final ‪numpty

I've got these piggys eating out of the palm of my hand ‪its like there cup final ‪kxxxheads

told I might need security for tonights game, has anybody got graham norton and alan cars number? Should be more than enough ‪

followed by a Sheffield FC's response to the bad publicity

Sheffield FC have asked Sheffield Wednesday to issue the following words on their behalf...

Following comments made on Twitter today by Manager Curtis Woodhouse, Sheffield FC would like to express that the views are not those of Sheffield FC.

Sheffield FC remain neutral. We embrace both Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United to promote everything that is good about football and our city.

We look forward to an excellent game of football tonight against great opposition in Sheffield Wednesday.

So as far as I am concerned if they allowed their manager to publicly tweet that then as far as I am concerned my money is better off in my pocket. Shame really as there are a few of our old lads playing their. Surely the directors of Sheffield FC should have highlighted that being manager of their club brings with it a lot of responsibility and professionalism which wasn't forthcoming back then.

So you're saying that sheffield fc should suffer because they once had a life long sheffield united supporter as manager and he made a few abusive comment towards us?

So you're saying that sheffield fc should suffer because they once had a life long sheffield united supporter as manager and he made a few abusive comment towards us?

Their manager at the time decided to spout a load of crap and was only rebuffed when the torrent of complaints sent to the chairman made him make a grovelling apology. Sheffield FC should know better and should have instilled into their employees to maintain professionalism at all times. Certainly when one of your biggest pay days is coming you should show them some respect and dont get bogged down by the "these are my own views and not my employers" as he was the manager spouting off in a very public forum.

Their manager at the time decided to spout a load of crap and was only rebuffed when the torrent of complaints sent to the chairman made him make a grovelling apology. Sheffield FC should know better and should have instilled into their employees to maintain professionalism at all times. Certainly when one of your biggest pay days is coming you should show them some respect and dont get bogged down by the "these are my own views and not my employers" as he was the manager spouting off in a very public forum.

Can your employer do anything to stop you writing utter rounduns on a public forum.

Richard Tims, Sheffield FC's chairman, is reputably an Owls fan.

Can your employer do anything to stop you writing utter rounduns on a public forum.

Richard Tims, Sheffield FC's chairman, is reputably an Owls fan.

Anyone that is selected for a senior management role would realise that in any walk of life you dont go around alienating your potential customer base which was the case here. My employer has a team of staff that puts the reputation of the company first who realise that if we went around slagging off our customers that we would have to face the consequences.

I'll be going tonight, ok ground and nice pub to boot, plus will be interested to see how some of the younger players perform, never watched the dev squad before. No point bashing sheffield fc, they're the world's oldest club and have done a great job raising money for charities like boots for africa. We know curtis woodhouse is a complete n0bhead, the club distanced themselves from the statements, what more is there to say?

Anyone that is selected for a senior management role would realise that in any walk of life you dont go around alienating your potential customer base which was the case here. My employer has a team of staff that puts the reputation of the company first who realise that if we went around slagging off our customers that we would have to face the consequences.

you're telling me that a manager of a club in the 8th tier of English football is in a senior management position? You obviously don't get to many non league games if you think managers at that level behave impeccably.

you're telling me that a manager of a club in the 8th tier of English football is in a senior management position? You obviously don't get to many non league games if you think managers at that level behave impeccably.

Sheffield FC is slightly different to most non-league clubs in that its the oldest club in the World and therefore as they use this to market the club globally require some professionalism at all levels.