Better than this.

Guest dunellaowl

Opening game of 90-91 season against (I think) Hull. We started off a bit shaky and they scored first, but when we got it together we were just magical. I knew then that we'd bounce straight back.

we scored first they equalised then we tore em a new rusty bullet hole! Hirst should have scored more than four! Plymouth at home same season won 3-0 the first half was simply breathtaking and tricky trev stole the show! Happy days!!

Guest mkowl

In terms of pure football brilliance then the games v Blackburn and West Ham can't be surpassed in my watching history

Against the pigs in the semi it should have been 10-1 it was that easy. Funny thing is Germany switched off after 30 minutes, for the rest of the game they never got out of second gear Brazil were that poor. Most overrated team I have ever seen in the world cup. 

Forgetting about the gap between each division.

Wednesday 7  Grimsby Town 1 in the FA cup in the 90s from my memory it should have been double figures, 

Yes I remember me and my Dad watched the Blackburn vs Wednesday on the television that night,  amazing football

Wednesday 3 Arsenal 1 in the league,   where Adams got sent off plus another one of the Arsenal players