Better than this.

Just to add some balance to the other post:

I've been to a few good Wednesday performances in my time but can you think of any better than last nights Germany performance? Games where nearly everything we did just clicked. We weren't even this good on Boxing Day.

I agree that an atrocious Brazil made Germany look good, but apart from Ozil's late miss and some lax defending for Brazils consolation I can't think of much Germany did wrong. Perhaps not pushing for double figure is the main criticism.

Anyway:

Swansea, 6-0 in a blizzard and Toshack og.

Guest OsiinAlnwick

Opening game of 90-91 season against (I think) Hull. We started off a bit shaky and they scored first, but when we got it together we were just magical. I knew then that we'd bounce straight back. 

Germany were good but if you defend like that it's hard not to score a bucket load when you have quality players and are well drilled. This result has been on the cards. Brazil are not a good side who relied on teams being scared to attack in case Brazil scored. Now the facade has gone Brazil like Spain may find life hard for while

Blackburn away in the first leg of the League Cup Semi Final 92/93 season. For about half an hour we played better than I have ever seen any team play.

Got to agree ,though we were sublime that night

Blackburn away in the first leg of the League Cup Semi Final 92/93 season. For about half an hour we played better than I have ever seen any team play.

This.  I thought I was dreaming it. 

Opening game of 90-91 season against (I think) Hull. We started off a bit shaky and they scored first, but when we got it together we were just magical. I knew then that we'd bounce straight back. 

That wasn't the opening game, but Hirsty was unreal that day

And the 20 min spell at Blackburn is the best period of a football match I've ever seen anywhere in my lifetime

Another vote for this

We'd have blown Barcalona away that day

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.