Which Person At The Club Decides?

Now, I'm not really bothered either way, blue or black shorts, maybe slightly prefer black, but it doesn't keep me awake at night.

But who, and there must be someone, an actual person (!), who says what colour shorts (and socks), we will have.

Who decides and how is it decided?

Guest OsiinAlnwick

I think we can now safely assume that Mamma will have the final say on everything from the colour of tiolet roll to the design of the new west stand. Hopefully though he'll have people close to the ground make these decisions for him. Maybe still Milan.

Guest Steve French

Now, I'm not really bothered either way, blue or black shorts, maybe slightly prefer black, but it doesn't keep me awake at night.

But who, and there must be someone, an actual person (!), who says what colour shorts (and socks), we will have.

Who decides and how is it decided?

I kno that at FC United of Madchester the board decide on kit design at the AGM (or used to) by way of a vote, wi all co owners gettin a vote. Spose they consider options put forrad by kit manufacturer.

Edited by Blunkett Hound

Yep - they decide how they want their product to be presented.

So you're saying if Sondico thought their product would look good with pink shorts Wednesday would put up with that?!

I doubt that. The club must have some sway, surely, if not all.

So you're saying if Sondico thought their product would look good with pink shorts Wednesday would put up with that?!

I doubt that. The club must have some sway, surely, if not all.

Yep.

But Sondico also want to sell products, so they wouldn't

The club have an input, but ultimately Sondico can give us what they like (but they'd be stupid not to listen to the club)

Edited by McRightSide

Guest Steve French

Yep.

But Sondico also want to sell products, so they wouldn't

Gi up. As if somebody at the club don't set a brief to sondico and choose from options like at evry other club. Nutbar.

Guest Steve French

It's not just the club.

You're bein serious arnt you? I 100% kno for a fact that major shareholders at FCUM decided on options for kit based on what their chosen manufacturer put to em. Why would they be different to any other club? Club signs a deal wi a manufacturer, gives am a brief, manufacturer choses from designs portfolio or bespoke design (based on contract) an puts concepts to club, club picks best option.