Best Johny Fantham Photo?

From the Wolves photo, Bobby Craig, and on the other, Keith Ellis, Billy Griffin partly hidden etched on my memory. 

dont think its griffin jackie i think its a lad called john meredith 

Goalie is Malcolm Finlayson.

correct ........do you know the other wolves players ? i reckon one may be bill slater but the others no idea .

correct ........do you know the other wolves players ? i reckon one may be bill slater but the others no idea .

The defender to the right is Eddie Stuart & one in the centre is George Showell,

Is that the John Meredith who played one game for us the following season ? It's still Griffin.

Is that the John Meredith who played one game for us the following season ? It's still Griffin.

i reckon thats the 0-0 draw in the 60-61 season which meredith played in and griffin didnt .....the 59-60 game which finished 2-2 that i think you think this is griffin didnt play in that either .......its meredith jackie 

Someone somewhere must have photos of Fantham breaking\equalling the Owls goalscoring record when he bagged 2 against the Blunts in a midweek nightmatch, around the late 60 's ?

The atmosphere was unbelievable and when he scored the goals it was probably the noisiest I have ever heard Hillsbro ( pre roof)

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

I'd love this for the 150th Season - wasn't Fantham small in comparison to the other 5 ft 8" ? Didn't stop him banging them  in tho' ;-)

a32371f5-c1ca-4380-b34f-b29303fdd481_zps

Why are Shez and Keith Edwards *spits* sat either side of Ron?  :ph34r:

Guest laptaowl

if only we could go back dunsby ...we could tell em to make that concourse bigger for a start ....................anyone know the other owl i´d have a guess at bobby craig but not certain .....i know the keeper though

Guest laptaowl

Best winger ever to play for Wednesday Alan Finney sat next to the best keeper we ever had , super team great memories .

Guest laptaowl

By the way the ginger one is Colin Dobson , inside forward played 177 games scored 49 times . Went to H udders field and scored a stack for them .