Best Johny Fantham Photo?

he looks certain to score in the pic but he didnt must have been some save from hodgy ...............came across this while googling seems like he was into budgies 

And tropical fish !

I found this which is interesting with the new North stand under construction vs Wolves in 1961.

JFWolves1961_zpsfbccc318.jpg

And tropical fish !

I found this which is interesting with the new North stand under construction vs Wolves in 1961.

JFWolves1961_zpsfbccc318.jpg

if only we could go back dunsby ...we could tell em to make that concourse bigger for a start ....................anyone know the other owl i´d have a guess at bobby craig but not certain .....i know the keeper though 

Hooped socks? Hmmm. I've revised my position on my perfect kit. I like em.

Blue and white stripes, (blue stripe centrally aligned with the apex of the v-neck), black shorts, blue and white hooped socks..... Sexy....

way hey someone who agrees I've been on that soapbox for years  

gi hoops back !! :biggrin:

Hooped socks should be an integral part of any Wednesday kit imo.

and another

3 of us now we're unstoppable

Hooped socks? Hmmm. I've revised my position on my perfect kit. I like em.

Blue and white stripes, (blue stripe centrally aligned with the apex of the v-neck), black shorts, blue and white hooped socks..... Sexy....

I'd love this for the 150th Season - wasn't Fantham small in comparison to the other 5 ft 8" ? Didn't stop him banging them  in tho' ;-)

a32371f5-c1ca-4380-b34f-b29303fdd481_zps

Yes. Can see a big debate about v-neck versus crew-necks though...

... which creates heightened anxiety for me, being in the V-neck camp. lol

C'mon Mamma make it so.

I'd love this for the 150th Season - wasn't Fantham small in comparison to the other 5 ft 8" ? Didn't stop him banging them  in tho' ;-)

a32371f5-c1ca-4380-b34f-b29303fdd481_zps

He wasn't tall! lol

Yes. Can see a big debate about v-neck versus crew-necks though...

... which creates heightened anxiety for me, being in the V-neck camp. lol

C'mon Mamma make it so.

He wasn't tall! lol

Good enough was tall enough and Johnny Fantham was more than good enough. oh and V neck centre blue stripe and hoops do it for me every time.

lol

i think thats the game in 64 when we lost to 2 alan birchenall goals.......wasnt a good day for me i was 12 years old  got the trots and didnt make it in time for the bogs behind the kop ......can still recall jettisoning me underpants in the loo and scampering back up to see the to55er score . 

Thanks for sharing that with us torry.

i think thats the game in 64 when we lost to 2 alan birchenall goals.......wasnt a good day for me i was 12 years old  got the trots and didnt make it in time for the bogs behind the kop ......can still recall jettisoning me underpants in the loo and scampering back up to see the to55er score . 

Thanks for sharing that with us torry.

if only we could go back dunsby ...we could tell em to make that concourse bigger for a start ....................anyone know the other owl i´d have a guess at bobby craig but not certain .....i know the keeper though 

Another photo from the same game

wed-v-wolves-61-again-copy_zpsc30764f4.j