Danny Murphy

Apart from being the best world cup pundit by a country mile, sounds remarkably like Ron Atkinson.......why wasn't he on the England Italyngame instead of Neville

I thought that lol

Just watching the game im sure he said "ill tell you what " in his best Racist Ron voice

Guest Hirsts Disco Pants

Apart from being the best world cup pundit by a country mile, sounds remarkably like Ron Atkinson.......why wasn't he on the England Italyngame instead of Neville

Because he doesn't like black people...

Oh, you meant Danny...

Like Murphy, deff one of the best at the World Cup

I particularly like how, just in case people don't realise how good Murphy is, that every now and again the BBC let Ferdinand open his mouth

Guest wadsgod

just got on from work and said to my son is that Ron Atkinson lol

Guest Hirsts Disco Pants

I'm getting concerned about you son, everyone knows Carlton was his love child FFS....

And I don't mean Danny either...

We can only continue to carry that dream.

I love Ron Manager.

Today's commentators have been nearly as entertaining as the actual football.....from someone just saying "doing his nut" (on the BBC no less!) to the earlier absolute assassination of Di Maria....."that's poo poo"...."he's rubbish"....."worst player ever"....."can't believe he's an international"

Oh.....he's just scored the winner!.....which then led to a complete about turn and praising him for missing an empty net on the grounds that he'd wasted a bit of time

Priceless

Guest Hirsts Disco Pants

Ron manager ?

Put your Playstation / Xbox down and go to bed...

It's Big Ron or Big Fat Ron for those of us that were there....

G'night..

Get it right.

ZX Spectrum.

Ok goodnight sweetheart, I'll be up in a bit.

Love you.