Fixture list on your phone/tablet/PC

Any reason why we are playing Brighton for a whole six months... :ghoulguy:

Have you never heard the song "Can we play you every week day for a whole six months"?

:biggrin:

Fixed now.

Any more deliberate mistake, feel free to post them for a spotters badge.

As I did last year, I'll be uploading the fixtures for the forthcoming season to a shared calendar, allowing you to subscribe on phone, tablet or PC to the list (which will be updated with fixture changes, results, etc, throughout the season).

If you subscribed last season, you don't need to do anything - all the new fixtures will appear automagically as soon as possible after they're announced next Wednesday.

If you haven't signed up before, get over to http://swfc.me/fixtures, and you'll find the instructions on how to get subscribed.

UTO

Adrian

Really appreciate this mate. Works like a charm on all my devices, Work iphone, Android and my Outlook. Thanks

As I did last year, I'll be uploading the fixtures for the forthcoming season to a shared calendar, allowing you to subscribe on phone, tablet or PC to the list (which will be updated with fixture changes, results, etc, throughout the season).

If you subscribed last season, you don't need to do anything - all the new fixtures will appear automagically as soon as possible after they're announced next Wednesday.

If you haven't signed up before, get over to http://swfc.me/fixtures, and you'll find the instructions on how to get subscribed.

UTO

Adrian

Never seen this before! Usually spent a couple of hours manually adding the games to my calender just before the season kicks off, but it has just taken me 20 seconds using your subscribe calendar!

Thank you, you're a flippin' genuis!