Fixture list on your phone/tablet/PC

As I did last year, I'll be uploading the fixtures for the forthcoming season to a shared calendar, allowing you to subscribe on phone, tablet or PC to the list (which will be updated with fixture changes, results, etc, throughout the season).

If you subscribed last season, you don't need to do anything - all the new fixtures will appear automagically as soon as possible after they're announced next Wednesday.

If you haven't signed up before, get over to http://swfc.me/fixtures, and you'll find the instructions on how to get subscribed.

UTO

Adrian

Can't you just get a fixture list at the turnstiles at the first home game of the season as usual? Could you look at the official site for a fixture list? would the Green 'Un online have fixture lists and results? Why would you pay somebody for something that's readily available for free?

Can't you just get a fixture list at the turnstiles at the first home game of the season as usual? Could you look at the official site for a fixture list? would the Green 'Un online have fixture lists and results? Why would you pay somebody for something that's readily available for free?

What on earth are you on about? I'm not charging anyone for anything. I'm doing it as a service for fellow Owls fans.

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

What on earth are you on about? I'm not charging anyone for anything. I'm doing it as a service for fellow Owls fans.

Think he's confused as you said subscribe, which is often a paid service. Top stuff though mate, many thanks for doing it!

Samsung I can see iPhone and blackberry.  

Presumably it's an Android phone then? Use these instructions if it is:

Android: ON YOUR COMPUTER, sign into the Google Calendar account you use on your phone. In the left hand menu, click the arrow next to Other Calendars. Click “Add by URL”. Enter the following:

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/swfc.fixtures@gmail.com/public/basic.ics

Click Add Calendar. If you can’t see the fixtures when you go into the calendar app, click the bar at the top of the screen and select the SWFC fixtures calendar.

As I did last year, I'll be uploading the fixtures for the forthcoming season to a shared calendar, allowing you to subscribe on phone, tablet or PC to the list (which will be updated with fixture changes, results, etc, throughout the season).

If you subscribed last season, you don't need to do anything - all the new fixtures will appear automagically as soon as possible after they're announced next Wednesday.

If you haven't signed up before, get over to http://swfc.me/fixtures, and you'll find the instructions on how to get subscribed.

UTO

Adrian

Thanks once again for doing this, love it. Any chance of loading the friendlies? As I keep looking for them.

Thanks once again for doing this, love it. Any chance of loading the friendlies? As I keep looking for them.

I struggled with the friendlies last year as there didn't seem to be a definitive complete list anywhere... in fact, none of this year's appear to be on the fixture list on the official site. If you can point me in the right direction, I can add them tomorrow.