Just posted on twitter

Clearly there is something in this one. Making yourself look daft saying otherwise.

I don't spend hours a day delving around to find the substance.

From a cursory glance there is nothing but spurious news items in french online media sources.

and i never cared about looking daft. If it comes out in one hour that its happened, what does it matter what 'beholder' thought?

Edited by Beholder

Guest _Ibbo_

Before we all slag Waddle off.... Had a Mate who was a Burnley Season Ticket holder....

He said the football was about the best hes ever seen at the club at the time. Just that the players were no where near good enough to implement the style..................... 

Twitter link

Mammadov Sheffield Wednesday, it's done

The team announced this morning that the purchase of Sheffield Wednesday (D2) by Hafiz Mammadov, the owner of Lens, was completed Sunday night in London. Chris Waddle is also in talks to become the new manager.

The French newspaper had already announced that Milan Mandaric, current owner of the Owls, and Mammadov had met in Monaco to finalize the sale. After several days of negotiations and travel for two men, a new meeting was Sunday night in London. Mandaric therefore sold 100% of its shares against £ 40 million but keeps the presidency of the club. The formalization will be effective this week.

At the same time, Mammadov would like a figure for his project. The team cites the name of David Ginola, but it will not happen. Unlike Chris Waddle is in talks to replace Stuart Gray, the current manager.

- See more at: http://www.hat-trick.fr/mammadov-a-sheffield-wednesday-cest-fait/ # sthash.8Tb5ee9L.dpuf

Above is translated

Please god no

Edited by mrrodge

Guest phshaw

Before we all slag Waddle off.... Had a Mate who was a Burnley Season Ticket holder....

He said the football was about the best hes ever seen at the club at the time. Just that the players were no where near good enough to implement the style.....................

Funny enough I was speaking to a journalist from a national newspaper a few weeks ago and he is a lifelong Burnley fan. He said exactly the same thing, the football was brilliant but the results weren't! They stayed up though.

why are they saying the team announced it this morning? Which team? Certainly not SWFC.

Maybe it was SFWC? Does anyone know their URL or twitter handle?

Maybe it's Mamma's team ?

I'm not worried, I know exactly what's happened/going to happen, BELIEVE !!!! :st2: