When this takeover is finalised...

I'd like to see us take a punt on this young geordie lad called Chris Waddle who's doing a job down at t'Olympique Marseille. I'm sure that what with our newly mined seam of french football connections we could get a class act like that on board.

he's known as 'dieu' to the locals...

... could be a shrewd move.

Edited by F. Spiksley

The big question is, if this takeover happens, and we can genuinely compete with every team in the Championship, for players of real quality, will all the Wednesday "fans" who haven't been anywhere near Hillsborough since we played Wycombe, and fans on forums like this who always have a reason for not being able to attend games, but are "massive supporters" of Wednesday, suddenly find that they can start attending games again? I also remember one or two prominent members of this forum calling Football Heaven to criticise our neighbours from across the city, when they announced that a Saudi prince had bought a share in the club, because of the regime in Saudi. It'd be very interesting to hear their views on this chap, who is most definitely a big mover in Azerbaijan, where the regime ar infamous for their human rights abuses.

The big question is, if this takeover happens, and we can genuinely compete with every team in the Championship, for players of real quality, will all the Wednesday "fans" who haven't been anywhere near Hillsborough since we played Wycombe, and fans on forums like this who always have a reason for not being able to attend games, but are "MASSIVE supporters" of Wednesday, suddenly find that they can start attending games again? I also remember one or two prominent members of this forum calling Football Heaven to criticise our neighbours from across the city, when they announced that a Saudi prince had bought a share in the club, because of the regime in Saudi. It'd be very interesting to hear their views on this chap, who is most definitely a big mover in Azerbaijan, where the regime ar infamous for their human rights abuses.

Football fans have no conscience mate..I mean you can't be blaming every bugger who enters the hallowed halls can you?

Di Canio..facist?..good player though...did you sulk when he scored?

Its a leisure activity...Greenpeace got a winger? lol

Guest CageFightingOwl

.................................................Chris Kirkland

Lewis Buxton..........Glenn Loovens............Roger Johnson............Jeremy Helan

Chris Maguire.........Kieran Lee...................Adel Taarabt................Lloyd Dyer

...............................Matty Fryatt..................Loic Remy

Adam Ledgzins, Harry Maguire, Jose Semedo, Michail Antonio, Jobi McAnuff, Leroy Lita, Atdhe Nuhiu.

Remy wants Champions League, AC Milan cant afford Taarabt.

Nailed on.

Or maybe Hutchinson and Madine instead.