Hillsborough Redevelopment

That West Stand would certainly make a better first impression for travelling fans rather than the current eye sore does. 

I wonder if those improvements would cost more than what Rotherham/Donny/Chesterfield paid for their respective new grounds. 

May still happen, but we have to get back to the Prem first.

I don't think that is an absolute pleasure requisite I firmly believe an improved s6 would pay for itself easily within the time of the long term loan we would need.

The issue is the club is not being run with a long term plan. Milan wants to sell now, everything is aligned to maximise the short term position. I don't blame him it's what I would do in his position

leppings lane end is embarrassing. looks like an allotment hut made from asbestos and chicken wire painted with chip pan fat and nicotine. It's also bloody haunted.

It looked terrible on tv last week when cameras were there. 

The all stand including lower tier and north west corner as a capacity of over 7,000 but very few teams bring more than 1,000. 

If we could find the money we should knock it down and build a much smaller stand with a capacity of about 4 to 5,000 but build it in a way that we could add another tier at a later date should we return to premier league. 

It looked terrible on tv last week when cameras were there.

The all stand including lower tier and north west corner as a capacity of over 7,000 but very few teams bring more than 1,000.

If we could find the money we should knock it down and build a much smaller stand with a capacity of about 4 to 5,000 but build it in a way that we could add another tier at a later date should we return to premier league.

This

I'm thinking a stand very much like the ones where you have around 4k seats, but a good few corporate boxes. Make it for home fans too, giving away fans either a corner or one block if the north/south depending on size of support.

Something similar to utds John st stand, but behind the goal.

If you were gunna redevelop the Lep end it would definately make sense to have a larger lower tier and leave room to add seats to an upper tier.

Basically the reverse of what's their now. Don't see the need for an upper tier that big when it's rarely sold out. Look at Forest they sell theirs to home supporters, same with United. I'd much rather have that set up.