@Owlsonline linking Niall Canavan on twitter

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

An unknown player from scunthorpe! you gotta love swfc summer transfer dealings lol

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Another two boring, repetitive posters

lol

Ok sorry, he is brilliant, our academy is amazing, plays off next season for sure, all our players are awesome mmm i can get used to being a happy clapper

Ok sorry, he is brilliant, our academy is amazing, plays off next season for sure, all our players are awesome mmm i can get used to being a happy clapper

You seen the lad play then ??

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

You seen the lad play then ??

Twice and nobody stood out in the scunthorpe team that could get in my sunday league side, some fans are that blinded that everything associated with wednesday is amazing its quite embarrassing 

Twice and nobody stood out in the scunthorpe team that could get in my sunday league side, some fans are that blinded that everything associated with wednesday is amazing its quite embarrassing

The same scunthorpe side that went 24 games unbeaten in the league this year ??

See the first Apologist has arrived already.

Prepare for the phrases 'highly rated', 'potential' 'future' 'Academy' etc etc

lol

No he's most likely sh*t to be honest

But it gets a bit boring when the same posters write every player off every time

Some wrote Wickham off and didn't want him when he came back for his second spell

Some even didn't rate Barkley after his loan with us lol lol lol with you most likely being one of them

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

The same scunthorpe side that went 24 games unbeaten in the league this year ??

Yeah facing accrington and northampton will just be the same as norwich and fulham, im not saying hes utter gash but on what ive seen of him if hes the type player were going in for were gonna have a car crash season