I am from Thailand

Guest Jerapath Srimekarath

Hi, everybody. I'm from thailand. I started cheer the owls about 1990. it was so hard for everyone to get a chance to watch the owls match live in Thailand but last year I can watch from GMM cable. I'm very happy to see the owls again. I am not good at English but I want to talk with you all. Next time I'll show my SHEFF. collection. I think it very rare item in Thailand. I really hope we can get back to premier league next season. We can do it!!!! post-37475-0-91980700-1400062683_thumb.j

You should use Ong Nuk...(I think that's right....) Do you live in Bangkok? If so, go to The Pickled Liver on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 and see the Sheffield Wednesday memorabilia on the walls. Look for Nick the owner. I'll be in Bangkok next week.

Edited by Bahrain Owl

I live in Chonburi but i'll go to The Pickled Liver next week. Maybe monday or tuesday.

Do you know him? David Hirst. I like him a lot. I'm sure it's only one in Thailand.

Welcome to Owlstalk. Do you have any extremely rich friends that would like to buy Sheffield Wednesday and spend an awful amount of money on it?

Has Ronnie started the ball rolling here ?