Biggs - Takeover Still On

What does Biggs need forgiving for?

Not trying to be funny here but I wasn't posting on Owlstalk during that time so genuinely don't know.

My recollection of that era isn't the best but I know that it was related to the legal action against Owlstalk and it's members.

I wouldn't recommend anybody goes into further detail because their lawyers are probably still watching. I do remember a time when you couldn't even type his name. I think it was autocorrected to something like 'he who shall not be named'. Or was that someone else?

Alan Biggs - just checking. :rolleyes:

This is not a story or news article, it's his column where he speaks about his views as any other columnist does.

Why people get so wound up by this I'll never know.

I also happen to think Biggs is a very good, well connected journalist who come in for an awful lot of unfair criticism on here. I've always enjoyed reading his work, but then each his own I suppose.

I don't mind him either, seems a nice guy, there are people much more deserving of abuse than Alan Biggs

My recollection of that era isn't the best but I know that it was related to the legal action against Owlstalk and it's members.

I wouldn't recommend anybody goes into further detail because their lawyers are probably still watching. I do remember a time when you couldn't even type his name. I think it was autocorrected to something like 'he who shall not be named'. Or was that someone else?

Alan Biggs - just checking. :rolleyes:

Fair enough mate, I originally started posting on here during the whole Geoff Sheard saga so it's all just before my time.

Always amazes me how many people don't rate Biggs, but still find time to read his articles.

For those who criticise, it would be interesting to see what they do for a living. If they do, that is.

Always amazes me how many people don't rate Biggs, but still find time to read his articles.

For those who criticise, it would be interesting to see what they do for a living. If they do, that is.

Despite all the know-it-alls on Owlstalk and all the abuse he still seems to be getting regular work from local and national press year after year as well. lol

i'm a builder, and Biggs' articles are all bobbar

Thanks Biggsy.

Was wondering what I should have for tea after Holy Communion rehearsal

A Chinese it is then. I'll eat a third now and the other two thirds later.

But ask yourself this, has dinner started already, or does it only start once the prawn toast is on the table.

I still buy into Yu being bait.

Biggs apparently hasn't even given that thought a chance, if it has even crossed his mind.

Biggs is to this story, exactly what Yu is.   Perpetuation that a deal is in the offing, no more.

I still buy into Yu being bait.

Biggs apparently hasn't even given that thought a chance, if it has even crossed his mind.

Biggs is to this story, exactly what Yu is. Perpetuation that a deal is in the offing, no more.

Neddy follows stealthily