RIP Kevin Asquith / intercity0wl

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

R.I.P Kevin

My sympathy and condolences too all your family and friends.

I was thinking about one of Trev's prints (without wishing to put Trev on the spot) or maybe some sort of collection via just giving.

We've pulled together before I'm sure we could do it again.

no problem for me Markowl if I can help I will, I have a full  set of prints which could be put up for auction if it will help kevs family at this sad time ,or I could try and do another one if the printer can get clearance from his boss to do the necessary,

Rip Kev , my heart is with your family at this sad time ,

I didn't know Kevin or even met him , But what stay's in my mind is that ages ago whilst I was new on site and going through the usual baptism of fire , Kevin , (out of the blue) offered me a ticket to see the lads ,( probably means nothing out of the ordinary to some) , But to me it meant the Earth , that's the measure of the fellow for me

Rip Kev you will be missed on here and in life that's for sure

Edited by trevdi9

RIP: Condolences to family. Very sad and unexpected.

If the family are ok with it I would like to think 'Owlstalk' could set up some form of small financial memorial/donation. It seem inadequate in relation to losing a loved one but as a valued long time member and Wednesdayite it's some way of indicating our support in difficult times.

Edited by Freshfish