RIP Kevin Asquith / intercity0wl

never had the pleasure of meeting kev but we were friends on facebook and was chatting to him on there 2 days ago from his hospital bed about Wednesday and old Mexborough.he seemed in good spirits and I just cant believe that this as happened . RIP KEV

Guest Deleted member

Bloody hell. I'd just flicked past the first few pages to say get well soon, and I'd read on his Facebook wall that he wasn't so good.

Life has a way of pulling you up short when things are going ok. Used to see Kev in the Riverside prematch. Lovely man. Always smiling.

Very sad news. 

RIP Kev.

More of you will probably recognise him from the picture on his Facebook page.

601066_4123300211885_864581391_n.jpg

Edited by Deleted member

Is there anything we can do to help his family out?

Kevin didn't work due to ill health and there will be no lump sum or pension coming the way of his loved ones.

Not sure how we could go about getting some "pratical" help for Lynne at this time?

Is this something that Wednesdayite could help with perhaps?

Kevin didn't work due to ill health and there will be no lump sum or pension coming the way of his loved ones.

Not sure how we could go about getting some "pratical" help for Lynne at this time?

Is this something that Wednesdayite could help with perhaps?

I was thinking about one of Trev's prints (without wishing to put Trev on the spot) or maybe some sort of collection via just giving.

We've pulled together before I'm sure we could do it again.

Edited by markowl