Faster than last year already?

Expect nothing because we will get nothing. Till we get new owners there is no real hope of decent signings. Grey mentions loans because he's gone to Milan and come away with empty promises at best. Slag me all you want unfortunately that's what will happen. Season starts no quality, promises the are on it. Window closes promises of loans waits months then a few loans arrive of any quality. Yep cheery chap arnt I too many years with NO change decades

Guest intercity0wl

@robstaton: Stuart Gray feels the bosman market will be crucial. Says he'll still need to use the loan market, but with less reliance on it. #SWFC

Says it all then, MM and his "this season i will make up for the mistakes of the last two seasons" waffle was just that, Waffle.

Guest 5512uto

Says it all then, MM and his "this season i will make up for the mistakes of the last two seasons" waffle was just that, Waffle.

I know, I'd hate us to have to rely on dross like fryatt, barkley and wickham again

20 goal strikers cost money and you wont get them where we shop  , so that rules us out. 

You can shop wherever you like, but if the product is not available, you cannot buy.

FFS Look at the stats! This season, in the Championship AND League 1, there have been Eight strikers who have hit the 20 mark. Two of these are with Burnley who get promotion, reducing the total to Six. Even the top scorer for Leicester, winners of the Championship, only scored sixteen!

What we need are consistent finishers. A couple getting the goals would be more realistic.

But don't forget that a 6-6 draw only brings you the same single point as a 0-0 draw. Much better to have a 1-0 win. Many people criticised Chelsea when they played L'pool, but it was proved that the tactics of preventing L'pool scoring were correct. Learn a lesson and concentrate on tightening our defence. This should be No 1 Priority.   

Edited by Buxtongent