Looking forward to playing the owls next season

I love that look that Tan has going on.

A football shirt over the top of a shirt and tie, and under a suit jacket, looks cool.

Sharp dressed man.

It's straight out of the Blades' fashion catalogue.

post-36438-0-73567200-1398780206_thumb.j                       lol

Tan has got all he deserves.

Hope he ffoooks off soon for you.

Enjoyed my few trips to Cardiff, so glad to see you back.

You REALLY don't want Demo back, there can't be a worse manager out there...?

Alright lads?

Not been on here for a while. How's it going?

nice to see you've settled in the championship as soon as you got rid of dave moans.

Which brings me on to the fact that, by Christ, I would take him back at the moment.

Our owner has made my cardiff city a laughing stock.changed the club's colours and badge, Sacked Malky Mackay and installed this clown as manager.

On Solskjaers appointment , our chairman was quoted as saying "I feel like the cat that got the cream".

Why do these idiots take over football clubs?

Someone's got to get rid of Solskjaer , who has no tactical nous whatsoever, he still doesn't know which is our best starting 11. Who the Fack starts Don Cowie instead of craig Bellamy. And that wilfried zaha can sod off back to man yoo the lazy little poo .

The premier league is not all its cracked up to be, it'll be nice to win a few games again.

Can't wait to play you lot next season. Cm on.

Welcome back nugent.

Feel for a lot of your fans tbh having that clown running the club. But there were also a lot of fans happy with the colour change and for those fans I'm happy your going down.

I would never, and I mean NEVER accept changing our shirt colours, not even for Man City type investment. I'd rather go into administration and keep our tradition and start again.

Let me ask you though, do you think that once tan has left that you will go back to the traditional blue kit? I really hope you do, for me things like this bother me, because when things like this (colour change) happen at one club then it increases the chances of it happening at another, and it could be my club one day!

We need to send a collective massage out to foreign buyers that you CANNOT mess with our history and tradition. That's why I was also happy that the FA stopped Hulls name change, if that would have happened then it open the door for some other clown to come and change another clubs name.

Although further to my earlier post if we could do what Swansea have done, local owners not a billionaire despot with a love of wedgies, kept their colours and soul. live to a budget which when you consider Premiership TV money should be possible, if we could get promoted on that basis survive and compete I would be very happy.

I appreciate your point I really do but your play it safe will see the three generations of your family watch lower league football for the majority of your life. you may want a community club I want a competing top tier football club nothing else is acceptable to me. Swansea are threading water their relegation season will come as will stokes. Is that level really acceptable as an ambition for Wednesday.

Ps welcome back nugent

Edited by Geedee

Guest mkowl

If you dance with the devil then this could always happen. Is a couple of seasons glory worth what could be several years of pain - Portsmouth immediately springs to mind.

I have sympathy for those long standing fans of such clubs because they will be the ones still there when everyone else as got bored. Wednesday had enough of those type glory seeking fans disappearing post 95