Looking forward to playing the owls next season

Guest intercity0wl

Alright lads?

Not been on here for a while. How's it going?

nice to see you've settled in the championship as soon as you got rid of dave moans.

Which brings me on to the fact that, by Christ, I would take him back at the moment.

Our owner has made my cardiff city a laughing stock.changed the club's colours and badge, Sacked Malky Mackay and installed this clown as manager.

On Solskjaers appointment , our chairman was quoted as saying "I feel like the cat that got the cream".

Why do these idiots take over football clubs?

Someone's got to get rid of Solskjaer , who has no tactical nous whatsoever, he still doesn't know which is our best starting 11. Who the Fack starts Don Cowie instead of craig Bellamy. And that wilfried zaha can sod off back to man yoo the lazy little poo .

The premier league is not all its cracked up to be, it'll be nice to win a few games again.

Can't wait to play you lot next season. Cm on.

Never had a problem with Cardiff City, But along with many others i think the reason we sadly want you to fail is it means that idiot Tan looks exactly what he is, CLUELESS.

I wish the feeling was mutual but I don't look forward to an away trip to Cardiff and their away support doesn't fill me with joy either. Have you got rid of the delay tactics and foul throws this season? Or will it be like playing charlton and forest every week!

Guest Hatchethazza

That red kit. Did anyone ever work out how many were sold in the Far East? I'd love to know the figures to see if it was worth it. It seemed to look ok for you when you got promoted but obviously staying up is a step too far for Tan. Any club who's fans want the sour faced assasin back must be in some serious turmoil.

This

Guest AbbeyOwl

I bet there are still some Cardiff fans that will say it was worth it to have been in the Premiership, I bet some of our fans now would take changing Colours or name (Hull) to attract a mentalist to spend the money to get us promoted. For me I am not that concerned, I wouldn't want to get promoted and see us get beat 35 times draw a few games and get relegated, at least we get to see a few wins.

I go to games with 3 generations of my family, it is more than just Football but at least we compete (up until recent games). We are still a Family Club, it isn't big business. I went to Man City earlier in the season, I was shocked, the Gulf in what they do and what we do is huge. It would take a billion pounds for us to get to that level ie stadium, facilities and team. Am I desperate for that? I dont think so, the Championship is a competitive league. The Premiership is 4 or 5 huge business's taking turns to slaughter a few sacrificial lambs (sheep pun for the Welsh). What is the fun in that, even for the big clubs. Maybe the Big Clubs will splinter off and have the Oligarch and Despot League with say 10 teams from all over Europe. It would certainly make our top League more competitive and we could watch the European circus on TV.

The trouble for Cardiff is the money Tan has spent is probably loaned as opposed gifted to the Club so the day he gets bored which will probably be anytime now, he will be off and the Club will effectively be bankrupt, they are not alone in this.

I know we moan about spending this that and the other but the alternative for me isn't that appealing, I would prefer us to win more games, I would prefer to see better players but I am not sure of my desire of the ultimate prize, it seems a bit of a poisoned chalice to most. 

I remember when Cardiff fans were coming on here in their promotion season laughing at us and how they sold their souls but they didn't care.. Some other sh** chants about being red as well

No one complained while you were doing well. All happy enough to buy the red shirts but now it's gone sour you all want out..

Cardiff lol

Guest Big Guns

it would have been easy for cardiff not to have the red shirts surely anyone who bought one is a flipping idiot 

Guest AbbeyOwl

Although further to my earlier post if we could do what Swansea have done, local owners not a billionaire despot with a love of wedgies, kept their colours and soul. live to a budget which when you consider Premiership TV money should be possible, if we could get promoted on that basis survive and compete I would be very happy.

Alright lads?

Not been on here for a while. How's it going?

nice to see you've settled in the championship as soon as you got rid of dave moans.

Which brings me on to the fact that, by Christ, I would take him back at the moment.

Our owner has made my cardiff city a laughing stock.changed the club's colours and badge, Sacked Malky Mackay and installed this clown as manager.

On Solskjaers appointment , our chairman was quoted as saying "I feel like the cat that got the cream".

Why do these idiots take over football clubs?

Someone's got to get rid of Solskjaer , who has no tactical nous whatsoever, he still doesn't know which is our best starting 11. Who the Fack starts Don Cowie instead of craig Bellamy. And that wilfried zaha can sod off back to man yoo the lazy little poo .

The premier league is not all its cracked up to be, it'll be nice to win a few games again.

Can't wait to play you lot next season. Cm on.

have to agree on the pl, i think it appears to be the land of milk and honey, and those in there certainly don't want out, but...

it's been the ruin of some clubs, and we're still one as yet...

if you get up, yer towing yer bo11ocks off to survive year on year, and compared to the top half a dozen yer always jumping up and down on a trap door...

i'd settle for us being uber competitive in the championship, and IF we get up, then we get up...

If Cardiff end up having more than one season in the Championship, or finish 15th or so next season, will the shirt issue become more prominent with the supporters?

It's all well and good being blinkered by the promotion/premiership but surely the hostility must be more than is being portrayed on TV.  I would HATE it if we changed shirt colours and it'd make me sick for a lot longer than a season or two, even if we did get promoted.