Who would you like to see us play in pre season?

Guest intercity0wl

I enjoy the local derbies and if Donny go down we won't have any next season so I'd quite lo

Iike one of the local sides at Hillsborough.

toytown ?

I think we need a mixture of clubs for our pre-seasons friendlies,  of clubs playing at higher levels (Europe or premiership) and maybe a few from league one, two and below.

The choice of matches will hopefully help us prepare for next season which hopefully we get off to a better start with a couple of wins in the first few matches of 2014/2015

To anyone saying Real, etc (and actually meaning it.....)

Tickets were 60 quid (full price) and 45 quid (kids and OAP's) when Real played Bournemouth last summer.  

IN A FRIENDLY.

Edited by Neal M

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Guest zico sterland

Rangers away or home, Man utd at home ,Lanzarotte away mid july if they have a team.Fit in nicely with holiday lol.

The pigs are playing my second team bradford park avenue to get a taste of their future lol for us, it would be nice to see some huge team, but tickets would be ridiculous, so maybe a low key prem team away e.g hull, wba (if they stay up). Wouldn't mind going to dingleland one last time, as weird as it sounds, can't see them getting out of league 1 for a good few years so it could be the last time we play them for a good while - we could sign jennings straight afterwards to naff them off.

Edited by CoDSW3

Guest zico sterland

Went to Tenerifes ground last year, but Lanzarottes a different island. Not sure if they have a team. lol

To anyone saying Real, etc (and actually meaning it.....)

Tickets were 60 quid (full price) and 45 quid (kids and OAP's) when Real played Bournemouth last summer.  

IN A FRIENDLY.

Yeah but Bournemouth ground holds 10Kish while Hillsborough holds 40kish. 60 divided by 4 is £15 a ticket so that would cover the costs.

Rangers away or home, Man utd at home ,Lanzarotte away mid july if they have a team.Fit in nicely with holiday lol.

UD Lanzarote 

Iv already ticked that ground off too 

425052_10151294678012516_552175329_n.jpg

578675_10151294678217516_1881785552_n.jp