I'll never unstandardised Wednesday fans...

Go on then...

What is the problem in recognising a great goal scored by the opposition...?

On another note...

What is proper cringeworthy is those foookers that come on here and slate everything that everyone does at the club do but do little positive to support it financially or in body.

Or those that when someone has a good game they are the best thing ever or one bad one they are crap and we need to get rid. A bit like those that have slated Palmer for the whole of this season but vote him player of the year.

Most on here have little grasp how football, managing people or running businesses work but are all Alex Fergusons or Richard Bransons when they are behind a keyboard.

I forgot to add whilst sat in an armchair...!

Edited by 33

Players couldn't be bothered today, so why should I ?

Worst display from any side I have witnessed in a long time. They should be ashamed.

O.K. nothing on the game, but, fans pay good money to be entertained and today was a no show in my eyes.

Go on then...

What is the problem in recognising a great goal scored by the opposition...?

On another note...

What is proper cringeworthy is those foookers that come on here and slate everything that everyone does at the club do but do little positive to support it financially or in body.

Or those that when someone has a good game they are the best thing ever or one bad one they are crap and we need to get rid. A bit like those that have slated Palmer for the whole of this season but vote him player of the year.

Most on here have little grasp how football, managing people or running businesses work but are all Alex Fergusons or Richard Bransons when they are behind a keyboard.

I forgot to add whilst sat in an armchair...!

Eh? That's got nothing to do with giving a standing ovation to an opposition player's goal.