New strips

Does the club employ anyone who is in touch with the fans? Because if they did Sondico would never be our shirt makers and the shirts would be available in the summer.

If you want to sell merchandise successfully listen to what the fans are saying.

Not rocket science is it.

Bring back Bukta. lol

You're right. If Sondico offer the club a bespoke kit design and better margins on every shirt we sell then clearly we should not accept their offer and wait for Adidas to hopefully come along because their shirts are 'cooler'- it's not rocket science is it? Edited by RUMBELOWS91

You're right. If Sondico offer the club a bespoke kit design and better margins on every shirt we sell then clearly we should not accept their offer and wait for Adidas to hopefully come along because their shirts are 'cooler'- it's not rocket science is it?

Mega chav though innit.

You're right. If Sondico offer the club a bespoke kit design and better margins on every shirt we sell then clearly we should not accept their offer and wait for Adidas to hopefully come along because their shirts are 'cooler'- it's not rocket science is it?

Well that's obvious but then there's also the point that having Nike or Adidas merchandise will mean we probably sell more units. Not really sure which would make the club more more. Less units sold at a higher margin and more with less profit per unit. Hopefully you would assume that choosing sondico means they project the club making more money with the larger margins. I'd definitely prefer a better kit supplier but just seems we never get that. Might be wrong but I see sondico as a very poor brand. The only time I've ever owned anything from them was goalkeeping equipment and after I turned about 12 I started getting much better stuff to play in

In the 90's Sondico was one of the premier brands for goalkeepers. They then kind of nose dived. The head sheds at Sondico are trying to re establish the company and where better than the biggest club outside of the premier league? And in some cases bigger than some of the premier league.

Edited by coe_22

Guest conisbrough

Have to agree signing up with third rate outfit is always a mistake. You get a set numer of shirts sold to faithful each year but in a good sason or if shirt has appeal sales can increase significantly and this can give financial boost.

If shirt sponsor only appointed just before season now way will be sponsorship logo will be incorporated into material. A late decision on releasing shirt design and shirt sponsor must cost us shirt sales.