onwardsandupwards

Favourite/Least Favourite song

Love every song the band plays

lol

Edited by iceowl14

Love WE LOVE YOU WEDNESDAY

Hate ...... Is a sh1thole I wanna go home... boring

• Agree 1

Hate ...... Never Felt More Like Singing the Blues.

Like..... Hark Now Hear

Hate the bounce song.

Love the Semedo Song, My daughter sings it now and again without prompting. She's 4 and a half and American.

Least favorite- When we sing If ya don't effing bounce when we score it seems orchestrated and is becoming like goal music. Rather hear the cheers and players name being sung thats the bonus for scoring I thought, or at least a song about Wednesday.

One of favorites- Singing the blues, old school quality. Like Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday at start too.

Least favorite- When we sing If ya don't effing bounce when we score it seems orchestrated and is becoming like goal music. Rather hear the cheers and players name being sung thats the bonus for scoring I thought, or at least a song about Wednesday.

One of favorites- Singing the blues, old school quality. Like Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday at start too.

If ya don't effing bounce when we score it seems orchestrated and is becoming like goal music. Rather hear the cheers and players name being sung thats the bonus for scoring I thought, or at least a song about Wednesday!!!

If ya don't effing bounce when we score it seems orchestrated and is becoming like goal music. Rather hear the cheers and players name being sung thats the bonus for scoring I thought, or at least a song about Wednesday!!!

Then you're a Blade!!!

Then you're a Blade!!!

Love: Monkey Man by Toots and the Maytals

Hate: Anything that is written for purely commercial reasons

• Agree 1

Wooaah Shandy pants,I didn't say I don't bounce did I nar, bit harsh that pal. Just prefer natural fan reaction and relevant song being sung ie, Versus Leeds when we sung "We'll score when we want " or like last week when Buxton scored the whole crowd sung his name. Better than orchestrated piggy mentioning band parp. Imo of course.

• Agree 1

Wooaah Shandy pants,I didn't say I don't bounce did I nar, bit harsh that pal. Just prefer natural fan reaction and relevant song being sung ie, Versus Leeds when we sung "We'll score when we want " or like last week when Buxton scored the whole crowd sung his name. Better than orchestrated piggy mentioning band parp. Imo of course.

I didn't say you were - well not intentionally.

Hate: the Kieran lee song it's over sung at back of kop by the yellow hat man mainly and the lyrics make him sound like a rent boy not good footballer.

also the Buxton song too he's our right back what other team sings so much about there right back like the song hate how much it's repeated over and over mainly.

Love hi ho Sheffield Wednesday and flipping bounce though

Love - Boxing Day

Hate - 1 Banana etc...

I mean.... WTAF is that all about? Proper Gay.

How does the kieran lee song go

Hate the bounce song. It's not the bouncing etc. That is awesome. It's the profanity - no need for it, especially when there's loads of kids at the game.

Love Singing the Blues.

Luv - Honolulu Wednesday

Hate - Wednesday Till i Die...Does'nt make sense and every other club sings it.