Favourite/Least Favourite song

Guest onwardsandupwards

Guest onwardsandupwards

What Wednesday songs do you love and hate?

Me:

Love: If you don't effin' bounce

Hate: Leeds and IRA song completely senseless!

UTO

Least favorite- When we sing If ya don't effing bounce when we score it seems orchestrated and is becoming like goal music. Rather hear the cheers and players name being sung thats the bonus for scoring I thought, or at least a song about Wednesday.

One of favorites- Singing the blues, old school quality. Like Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday at start too.

Least favorite- When we sing If ya don't effing bounce when we score it seems orchestrated and is becoming like goal music. Rather hear the cheers and players name being sung thats the bonus for scoring I thought, or at least a song about Wednesday.

One of favorites- Singing the blues, old school quality. Like Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday at start too.

If ya don't effing bounce when we score it seems orchestrated and is becoming like goal music. Rather hear the cheers and players name being sung thats the bonus for scoring I thought, or at least a song about Wednesday!!!

If ya don't effing bounce when we score it seems orchestrated and is becoming like goal music. Rather hear the cheers and players name being sung thats the bonus for scoring I thought, or at least a song about Wednesday!!!

Then you're a Blade!!!

Then you're a Blade!!!

Wooaah Shandy pants,I didn't say I don't bounce did I nar, bit harsh that pal. Just prefer natural fan reaction and relevant song being sung ie, Versus Leeds when we sung "We'll score when we want " or like last week when Buxton scored the whole crowd sung his name. Better than orchestrated piggy mentioning band parp. Imo of course.

Wooaah Shandy pants,I didn't say I don't bounce did I nar, bit harsh that pal. Just prefer natural fan reaction and relevant song being sung ie, Versus Leeds when we sung "We'll score when we want " or like last week when Buxton scored the whole crowd sung his name. Better than orchestrated piggy mentioning band parp. Imo of course.

I didn't say you were - well not intentionally.

Guest pembo55

Hate: the Kieran lee song it's over sung at back of kop by the yellow hat man mainly and the lyrics make him sound like a rent boy not good footballer.

also the Buxton song too he's our right back what other team sings so much about there right back like the song hate how much it's repeated over and over mainly.

Love hi ho Sheffield Wednesday and flipping bounce though