Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

So basically at the moment we are going into the new season with the same team that finished last season so badly !!!

Not quite, though we're down on center half's, Semedo, Lee and Maghoma are back from injuries and we've got Madine raring to go.

Yeah but this time last years loanee's will be ours

Which part of that are you struggling with? Not struggling with any of it , but unless last seasons players have improved 50% were gonna struggle

Lighten up mate

It's not so long ago our only signing was James O'Connor

After 20 years of struggle we're finally moving in the right direction

This club of ours is like an oil tanker, it turns slowly

But good times are on the horizon

If you're worried now

How are you going to cope when you're sat in Wembley stadium, facing Man Utd?

I think we, the older supporter, have for more faith than most of you youngsters

I remember being sat in Wembley, playing a Man Utd team in the division higher, but confident we could take these sons of *******, and we did

Hopefully one day you wlll gain the optimism, and know, this is what being a Wednesdayite is all about

Man up chief, it's a bumpy ride, but we're on our way

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Lighten up mate

It's not so long ago our only signing was James O'Connor

After 20 years of struggle we're finally moving in the right direction

This club of ours is like an oil tanker, it turns slowly

But good times are on the horizon

If you're worried now

How are you going to cope when you're sat in Wembley stadium, facing Man Utd?

I think we, the older supporter, have for more faith than most of you youngsters

I remember being sat in Wembley, playing a Man Utd team in the division higher, but confident we could take these sons of *******, and we did

Hopefully one day you wlll gain the optimism, and know, this is what being a Wednesdayite is all about

Man up chief, it's a bumpy ride, but we're on our way. Rose coloured glasses , I am no youngster pal been watch us now nigh on 45 years I've seen a little bit of the good times , but mostly poo poo or average times , so please don't try and tell me how to support our team , I've been to wembley I've been to Kaiserslautern even been abroad a couple of times for pre season tours , would of gone to Slovenia if it was nt so flippingawkward to get there so again don't try and belittle me !!!! been there, done it ,loved it , hated it , laughed a lot cried a little but that just being a Wednesday fan I'm afraid.

Rose coloured glasses , I am no youngster pal been watch us now nigh on 45 years I've seen a little bit of the good times , but mostly poo poo or average times , so please don't try and tell me how to support our team , I've been to wembley I've been to Kaiserslautern even been abroad a couple of times for pre season tours , would of gone to Slovenia if it was nt so flippingawkward to get there so again don't try and belittle me !!!! been there, done it ,loved it , hated it , laughed a lot cried a little but that just being a Wednesday fan I'm afraid.

Bet you're fun at parties.

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Well we are still in limbo over the takeover. Why are people under the impression we should be all-guns-blazing in the transfer market when we aren't certain of our future? If nothing happens when/if it's finalised, that's the time to start moaning.

I have a feeling that if it does go ahead, we'll have a busy deadline day.

Maybe because Milan Mandaric said that awaiting ratification wouldn't be an obstacle to us bringing players in (or words to that affect). But he also said that we'd know the situation one way or another "next week" and that was 3 or 4 weeks ago. Edited by chirpyowl