Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest JonTheOwl66

Lita is garbage. Chose to sit on his wages at Swansea rather than further his football career.

NO THANKS.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Best is a far, far superior player to Lita. No question in my eyes.

Like I said - I have no time at all for players who'd sooner pick their wages up than play football.

He scored more than Best managed in a poorer side than Best played in. He'd likely get more goal scoring chances in our current side.

Lita was 6 in 17 for us and Best was 5 in 16, very close, Best is 2 years younger and his height/strength gives him more of a team contribution than Lita's pacey predatory role IMO.

Best is a far, far superior player to Lita. No question in my eyes.

Like I said - I have no time at all for players who'd sooner pick their wages up than play football.

But that reason is Why Leon Best is at Blackburn because he wont lose his massive contract

Guest JonTheOwl66

But that reason is Why Leon Best is at Blackburn because he wont lose his MASSIVE contract

No it's not. What a daft thing to say.

I got the impression that SG didn't like Lita. He was asked if Lita was coming back towards the end of last season and he said flat out no. Not the usual well we are looking at all possibilities type of answer. Lita and Best are very similar to me, ponce around the pitch doing very little but then scoring a goal. I'd have either but not both.

Guest wilyfox

I don't think it's in Best's interests to move away on a permanent basis either. Season loan, yes, considering he isn't in Bowyer's plans. But he'll probably never earn more than he's on at Blackburn, and that contract still has two years to run; it's the one that sets him up for life.

Then you must consider he'd be a hard sell for Blackburn because they paid way over the odds in the first place in terms of fee and wages.