Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

The "5 in 32 season" was where he had a serious ankle injury that needed surgery. He also played most of the rest of the season playing in Midfield or on the wing, and whole he didn't score as many goals as usual he still finished 3rd in assists for that season.

So to me, of the last three seasons, the two where he was an out and out striker he scored 46 in 88, and when he was used as a creative player he finished third in assists. That's 3 good seasons in the last three seasons in my book.

The "5 in 32 season" was where he had a serious ankle injury that needed surgery. He also played most of the rest of the season playing in Midfield or on the wing, and whole he didn't score as many goals as usual he still finished 3rd in assists for that season.

So to me, of the last three seasons, the two where he was an out and out striker he scored 46 in 88, and when he was used as a creative player he finished third in assists. That's 3 good seasons in the last three seasons in my book.

Didn't know about him being played on the wing.

Still don't think he's worth that amount though.

Guest LEGEND

• Brighton striker Leo Ulloa will tell boss Sami Hyypia he wants to be allowed to leave. The Seagulls have already rejected a £7million bid from top flight new-boys Leicester.

7 million?!??!?!!?

• Leeds striker Ross McCormack is joining Championship rivals Fulham in a £10million deal

10 Million?!?!!?!?!

So overpriced its unreal.

Probably gunna get shot down for this.

But Ulloa reminds me a lot of Nuhiu and I don't think he's a great deal better. His experience over Nuhiu is the only reason he scores more for me.

I think Atdhe will be better at 27 than Ulloa is...

Guest LEGEND

But Ulloa reminds me a lot of Nuhiu and I don't think he's a great deal better. His experience over Nuhiu is the only reason he scores more for me.

I dont rate Ulloa at all.

He's not quick, not great at heading, can come across lazy, but then again...he can finish.

Nothing special. If he was our player and someone offered 7million i'd snap thair hand off.

He was great for Bolton.  A proper striker and I all my Bolton mates (i live in Bolton) really want him back.

Would be a great signing and he will be going to a team that is pushing for promotion.

Guest wilyfox

Rumours here in Derby that we're in competion with them to sign Lukas Jutkiewicz.

Our interest was reported 1-2 days ago, but I could only see us going there if we offed Madine. Jutkiewicz, Nuhiu and Madine don't offer the greatest variety between them.

I dont rate Ulloa at all.

He's not quick, not great at heading, can come across lazy, but then again...he can finish.

Nothing special. If he was our player and someone offered 7million i'd snap thair hand off.

His performances against us have not been typical.

He is a lot better than that I think.

Agree 100% pal.