Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Signing AJ would have all the hallmarks of a pre takeover signing ...

Cream of the crop, that turns out to be rancid mayonnaise

Experience at this level', that no one else wants, due to age, injury record etc

As I've said before. If we are able to have a larger squad we can carry some older, more injury prone players. Everyone agrees we need a poacher. With Fryatt and ALF gone who is left in that mould?

Billy Blunt???

Guest LEGEND

Derby in for Bougherra, I honestly wouldn't mind him back at Hillsborough. Him and Loovens could have a decent partnership.

Guest 88WAWAW

My mates partner is a nurse at Claremont hospital and 2 players were having a medical on Monday and she said it was for Wednesday.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Would love to see us go after Gordon Schildenfeld. Croatian international playing for Dynamo Moskva. Strong as an ox, fantastic in the air, and calm on the ball.

:laugh:

As I've said before. If we are able to have a larger squad we can carry some older, more injury prone players. Everyone agrees we need a poacher. With Fryatt and ALF gone who is left in that mould?

That's what scouts are for, we should be looking abroad IMO, better players, cheaper fees and most of them want to play in England so won't demand stupid wages