Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Yes I liked the look of Hogan when I saw him on TV. He seems technically better than Assomsalonga, who has the pace. Both know where the goal is.

Assombalonga would cost a lot more - but then he's got a much better record of goalscoring

He's a good old fashioned goalscorer - none of this phoney bollocks about "false number 9" or "second striker" whatever

He plays up top, turns defenders and wallops the ball in the net - no lower league striker is "technically better" at that most difficult of skills than Assombalonga

Guest Deleted member

Pringle would be a massive asset to us, saw him several times last year, his work rate alone would set an example to our team

Guest laptaowl

According to BBC web site Arsenal are looking for a reserve keeper , could Martinez be on his way to S 6 .

Surely there are 24 clubs in the Championship chasing promotion?!

Good, if pedantic point but it doesn't answer my question.  Would he be a good signing for any club with serious ambitions of a top six place.

Good, if pedantic point but it doesn't answer my question.  Would he be a good signing for any club with serious ambitions of a top six place.[/quote

It would be kinda like when Man Utd signed Nick Powell, one for the future I reckon

Good, if pedantic point but it doesn't answer my question.  Would he be a good signing for any club with serious ambitions of a top six place.[/quote

It would be kinda like when Man Utd signed Nick Powell, one for the future I reckon

He's 28 in September.

Good, if pedantic point but it doesn't answer my question. Would he be a good signing for any club with serious ambitions of a top six place.

I wasn't trying to be pedantic. A lot of players from relegated teams get a shot again at a higher level. Think he's played at both Southampton and Pompey before so he's not the worst. He seems to have been around forever on the fringes without being stand-out. Could be nothing in the rumour anyway.