Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest JonTheOwl66

Madine is better. No two ways about it.

Ask me which played I'd sooner have in a side chasing promotion and it'd be Gaz all day.

Nuhiu is better. No two ways about it.

Ask me which played I'd sooner have in a side chasing promotion and it'd be Atdhe all day.

Madines better than Nuhiu is he? LMFAO uve never watched either if you think that Nuhiu is miles ahead and everything Madine isnt.

Madine will be sold in January after being on loan untill then he's poop

Madine is better. No two ways about it.

Ask me which played I'd sooner have in a side chasing promotion and it'd be Gaz all day.

Madine hasn't done it at this level. Had plenty of chances. Can't deal with the defenders at this level so he falls to the floor all the time hoping for the ref to help him.

We'll see next season if Madine is good enough at Championship level, I wouldn't say either way at moment as he had court case hanging over him and didn't play many games at this level anyway.

Nuhiu is a talented player and his workrate is first class but misses quite a few easy chances and I'd say Madine has more pace.

Off 10 decent crosses my money would be on Madine putting more chances away than Nuhiu.

Guest wilyfox

I'd definitely favour madine with his head.

Except when it comes to attitude, discipline, work-rate, decision making, and of course his temperament. lol

Guest wilyfox

@AlanBiggs1

Can't verify a rumoured #swfc bid for Hartlepool's Luke James. But looks in ballpark of hungry up & coming players described to me by MM.