Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Bolton will still be getting parachute payments and also their huge debt isn't to the extent people think. Yes it's there but it's not a matter of urgency. Ideally they wouldn't want the debt but its not a bank loan so they will have more control over it. They have also just released a few extremely high earners.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25711189

Bolton are a mess , can't forsee them been heavyweights in terms of budget next season

Guest CageFightingOwl

A name to throw out there..

Chuck Aneke - Arsenal - been on loan at Crewe.

Looks like a beast.

Maybe Arsenal will want to try him in the Championship next season.

Guest CageFightingOwl

Bolton are a mess , can't forsee them been heavyweights in terms of budget next season

They wont be heavy weights by any stretch.

They made some decent loan signings, Joe Mason was a good signing for them.

Turned there season around and finished very strong.

They will go into next season with good momentum from this season.

A couple of decent additions and they might be worth a play off spot.

Burke would be a good start.

Chuks Aneke , Ignasi Miquel and Thomas Eisfeld all at Arsenal

If any if these are made available for Loan and within our reach they could be cracking additions

They are in trouble but not to the extent that people make out. Did you read the link I posted or just assume I was saying they were ok? They won't be heavyweights but in terms of budget I think they will be better off than us. Doesn't make sense or make it right with the situation they are in but we will et again have one of the lowest budgets in the league and they will be able to attract a higher calibre of player.

Chuks Aneke , Ignasi Miquel and Thomas Eisfeld all at Arsenal

If any if these are made available for Loan and within our reach they could be cracking additions

Would definitely take Aneke, sorry don't know much about Eisfeld. Miguel I'd probably take to bulk up the squad, but I'd hope we could bring in a couple of better centre backs we could call our own.

Guest Sheff Owl

Thomas Eisfeld is a very good player, would add creativity to the team/squad.

I'm sure there was a link to him in the early days last season but nothing came of it obviously.

Add Aneke and Eisfleld and that would be some good business IMO

They are in trouble but not to the extent that people make out. Did you read the link I posted or just assume I was saying they were ok? They won't be heavyweights but in terms of budget I think they will be better off than us. Doesn't make sense or make it right with the situation they are in but we will et again have one of the lowest budgets in the league and they will be able to attract a higher calibre of player.

I did read it and you have a fair point , there's also a later article from Freedman saying he's planning for a reduced playing budget and will have to look for rough diamonds also unlikely to be able to extend deals for likes of Mason and Jutkiwiecz so i think it'll be interesting to see how they do there buisness and how we compare

Zak Whitbread on a free transfer, not had much football on loan at Derby, but a decent defender at this level. Just been released by Leicester.

John Eustace. 34 years old, but get him in for a year. Very solid and a good passer of the ball a bit of experience in midfield. He'll be surplus to requirements at Derby whether they go up or not.

Gary Gardner. Young midfielder, had him on loan. knows the club. Would be a gamble but potentially we have a young, English, goal scoring midfielder who will have a resale value. A must in my opinion.

Keith Treacy. A bit of a luxury player, but has quality and again will be a free transfer and can put a cross in. Set piece delivery is something we lack at the moment.

Callum Wilson. Milan has to spend some money if we want to improve on last season. Spend it on a striker, a goalscorer. Wilson fits the bill, 21 goals in League One and has some pace.

Just a wish list but I think they're realistic and would improve us.

bit of a strange one but if kirkland doesn't sign Craig Gordon from sunderland bad injury only just coming back was brilliant in premier league

Craig Gordon left Sunderland 2 years ago and hasn't played since

Craig Gordon left Sunderland 2 years ago and hasn't played since

Was going to say the same thing, but I remember hearing he is wanting to play again. Just googled an article. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/06/craig-gordon-fresh-start-knee-problem

Not sure if he would be worth the risk, although he was a quality player. Also not sure if he would be willing to have a trial etc and might just want a deal. Be interesting to see where he does end up and what kind of wages he will be on. Honestly no idea if he's expecting to be back up for a prem side or starting in the championship or even dropping down to league 1 or staying in Scotland. Looking forward to see where he ends up in a few months.

Was going to say the same thing, but I remember hearing he is wanting to play again. Just googled an article. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/06/craig-gordon-fresh-start-knee-problem

Not sure if he would be worth the risk, although he was a quality player. Also not sure if he would be willing to have a trial etc and might just want a deal. Be interesting to see where he does end up and what kind of wages he will be on. Honestly no idea if he's expecting to be back up for a prem side or starting in the championship or even dropping down to league 1 or staying in Scotland. Looking forward to see where he ends up in a few months.

Think he'd probably stay in Scotland if he does find a club

He'd probably have to do something similar to Sam Hutchinson and play with no insurance if he's that keen to get back playing