Gray Pre-Blackburn

“@swfc: Stuart Gray: "We've got Sam Hutchinson back in training which is a positive." #swfcLIVE”

“@swfc: Stuart Gray: "Loovens won't be available for Saturday, Onyewu has an outside chance." #swfcLIVE”

“@swfc: Stuart Gray: "We need to break the 50-point barrier and that is the challenge on Saturday against Blackburn." #swfcLIVE”

“@swfc: Stuart Gray: "What I want to see is more of our players on 5 and 6 goals for the season to take responsibility off the forwards." #swfcLIVE”

“@swfc: Stuart Gray: "Our last home game against Watford wasn't good enough and that needs putting right on Saturday." #swfcLIVE”

“@swfc: Stuart Gray: "There will be no discussions with players over their futures until we are mathematically safe." #swfcLIVE”

“@robstaton: Leon Best can't play on Saturday vs his parent club #SWFC”

“@swfc: Stuart Gray: "Bury would like to make Danny Mayor's move permanent but we will sit down and look at that in the summer." #swfcLIVE”

Edited by WolfOfWallStreet

Guest Big Guns

markowl123

got suspended for 2 days and it still won't let me log on a week later

at least youve got rid of the markowl bit dont want people thinking your a burger flipper

as for danny mayor its a no brainer if bury want him get rid asap

at least youve got rid of the markowl bit dont want people thinking your a burger flipper

as for danny mayor its a no brainer if bury want him get rid asap

yeah I know, i didn't realise at first that there wa another that posted aswell, asked reyt people if I could change username but I guess they can never be arsed to reply

and agree about mayor, may aswell get shut

Guest shaker0

“@swfc: Stuart Gray: "Bury would like to make Danny Mayor's move permanent but we will sit down and look at that in the summer." #swfcLIVE”

This gives me and a lot of other Bury fans a great amount of pleasure. 

I'd have mayor back, he's done well there and never had a chance.

He's done well enough for teams to want to take him off our hands toward the end of the summer window if he doesn't take his chance here at the start of next season

I'd like to see Mayor given a chance here also. 

Seems to have done very well at Bury.