Brian laws though

Just listened to the game as I'm down in Nottingham. He was summariser for radio notts. Was a bit unreal listening to him getting excited when they were attacking as I'm more used to him summarising with us. Saying 'us' as in forest and rarely praised Wednesday. Suppose these guys are mercenaries and a jobs a job. Just didn't sit right with me. And yes I know he played at forest before you all pile in. Such is life.

Guest ozzyowl

Just listened to the game as I'm down in Nottingham. He was summariser for radio notts. Was a bit unreal listening to him getting excited when they were attacking as I'm more used to him summarising with us. Saying 'us' as in forest and rarely praised Wednesday. Suppose these guys are mercenaries and a jobs a job. Just didn't sit right with me. And yes I know he played at forest before you all pile in. Such is life.

Well he came on radio sheffield at half time Praising us, Saying we deserved the lead.

Well according to his lad Jamie, Brian holds Wednesday and us supporters in high regard.

He absolutely loved his time here, despite what was going off behind the scenes and still likes to see us do well.

And yes, it is his wife who supports Wednesday.