zayatte v Loovens

Guest Ryan Rye

Guest Ryan Rye

Interesting to see market values

Loovens nearly half market price of zayatte an from what I've seen he's miles better defender or is it just the case I've not seen zayatte play much. ...

Maybe age plays a part ?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Aye, but Giles Coke is worth £500k according to that site so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Guest wilyfox

i don't want to write Zayatte off, but it's a long road back for him. Part of me hopes we can release by mutual consent; not sure how he'd feel about that though. I can foresee a repeat of Martin Taylor's situation all over again..

Guest JonTheOwl66

i don't want to write Zayatte off, but it's a long road back for him. Part of me hopes we can release by mutual consent; not sure how he'd feel about that though. I can foresee a repeat of Martin Taylor's situation all over again..

He's probably a good player, but he's unpredictable.

In our current state, we need reliable consistent performers. I don't think its a coincidence that our results have dramatically improved since he's been out injured.

How many mistakes does our defence make now?

Not a huge amount. Although I admit, the past two games we've lost because of poor mistakes.

Guest owl from retford

Personally think he'll be back up for loovens and gooch next season can see taylor and llera being released gray might get the best out of him like he has a few of the others ???

Zayette is in my top 5 worst ever Wednesday players. Complete donkey and Hull warned us.

Disagree. Can easily think of 5 worse players.

Potter

M Morrison

D Graham

Lunt

W Small

Give the lad a chance. A lot of our current first team were poo under D Jones and he is contracted for another year.

He has all the right attributes, strong reasonably quick and good in the air, but highly erratic!

Loovens on the other hand is really calm and tends to know what he wants to do before he gets to the ball

Agree with this,Erratic but he looked like he likes to get in quick and was strong in the air, also he came into a poor side, look at the improvement of other players. maybe if he gets fit and SG can get the best out of him and with the influence of Loovens he could improve and maybe we can get have a decent player or at least a bit of some cash back.