Sky Sports

Guest Sheff Owl

How come they only had a Leicester pundit, thought they liked to be seen as fair and equal so shouldn't there have been a former Wednesday player / manager with them ?

In the lower leagues they often only have one. Usually somebody from the home team.

In the lower leagues they often only have one. Usually somebody from the home team.

Mmm, take your point but we are in the top level of the English football league, maybe not the FA Premiership but a little more respect for the Championship would be good, not just for us but for any team outside the "promised land"..

I was watching some Middle Eastern feed with Arabic commentary.

No idea whether they were bigging up Leicester, or patronizing us, and I don't give a throw if they were.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

It wa all about Leicester tonight. Like some sort of encore for their season, a. supposed easy win for the commentary team to slaver their corny one liners all over Leicesters season, tactics and support. We could've won tonight never mind 'awww didn't they give it a good go though'.

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

I thought they were okay. Biased towards Leicester but they are about to win promotion/the league and we're going nowhere up or down. Completely understandable for the focus to be on them. 

I didn't like the patronising "well done Sheffield Wednesday, they made a game of it" comments at the end though. As if we should be in awe of the magnificent Leicester City. 

Guest Bald Owl

I'm sure everytime the commentary team bigged up Leicester they we're dribbling at the mouth, i couldn't believe what i was hearing.

Anthony Knockaert man of the match? Really?

Even the presenter (Simon Thomas?) was getting in on the Leicester loving..

Hardly any credit for us today, losing two key players to injury, playing the top of the league who normally sweep teams aside at home and nothing.

No denying Leicester are a good team and they deserve to be top of the league but i'm sure they was playing someone else tonight?, I'm sure there was 2 teams involved?

Pathetic.

strange wasn't it considering we created by far the most chances and looked the most likely to win 2nd half even at the death. Antonio MoM easily, I don't get this giving it to someone who just scores a free kick?

It's an embarrassment to Sheffield Wednesday for rubbish pundits to say "aww look they had a really good go"

We were playing Leicester bleedin city FFS

How low have we fallen???

We have fallen by about £100 million quid.

Since taking over from Milan the owners have subsidised the club by more than this.

They lost over 30 million last year.

Difficult to compete with.

I'm sure everytime the commentary team bigged up Leicester they we're dribbling at the mouth, i couldn't believe what i was hearing.

Anthony Knockaert man of the match? Really?

Even the presenter (Simon Thomas?) was getting in on the Leicester loving..

Hardly any credit for us today, losing two key players to injury, playing the top of the league who normally sweep teams aside at home and nothing.

No denying Leicester are a good team and they deserve to be top of the league but i'm sure they was playing someone else tonight?, I'm sure there was 2 teams involved?

Pathetic.

Premiership managers will all be expecting 6 points from then next season