Flaw in the system

On Thursday i purchased two tickets for the Kop as they were the cheapest. However i normally sit on the north stand.

As i had printed off my E-tickets, i thought i mights aswell try and get through the north stand turnstile and play dumb if i got caught.

It worked, i was scanned through without a problem, and watched the full match from the north stand without bother.

Anybody ever done this before?

Guest intercity0wl

On Thursday i purchased two tickets for the Kop as they were the cheapest. However i normally sit on the north stand.

As i had printed off my E-tickets, i thought i mights aswell try and get through the north stand turnstile and play dumb if i got caught.

It worked, i was scanned through without a problem, and watched the full match from the north stand without bother.

Anybody ever done this before?

You can bet nobody will be doing it in the future now :biggrin:

Hahah nice o/p and the makings of a top thread this. I can remember gonna away match at oakwell and mi dad were tryna lift me over turnstiles for a freebie, bloke said Ffs ya can't even pick him up ! Ya can go in for nowt for ya cheek tho .

Loose lips sink ships tho. Op

Edit. This ought to be in matchday section mods. Haha

Edited by TANGLED UP IN BLUE

Guest christheowl

I remember when we first got the system and you could pass the ticket back and use it again for about 4 matches  :wacko: