Bournemouth tickets

Guest BirdonaMaguire

No club has received over 1400 this season, I suspect the 1250 is after away season ticket holders.

I've returned my three for this....cannot justify the outlay.

Must be honest, I could do without it myself. Not fancying the stupid drive down on a good friday. Mrs can't have Thursday off so its Friday/Saturday for us.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I'm off to Magaluf in early May so saving my coin, trains are stupidly priced and long winded for Bournemouth.

I'm off to Magaluf in early May so saving my coin, trains are stupidly priced and long winded for Bournemouth.

Off there in June myself for a stag do. Christ knows how I'm gonna cope!

Yeah the train is a ball ache - driving down myself and having two night but dreading the Good Friday/East Sunday traffic

Guest intercity0wl

Disappointing they have left just over 2 weeks notice to book hotels/travel. Will hopefully be going to this and stopping Friday for night out if can get hold of tickets...

You might struggle to get reasonably priced accommodation at a coastal resort on Good Friday. As has already been said by others before, book like we did last September, on a site that allows you to cancel up until noon on the day of arrival. Did the same with Ipswich.

Disappointing they have left just over 2 weeks notice to book hotels/travel. Will hopefully be going to this and stopping Friday for night out if can get hold of tickets...

If you book through booking.com most places offer free cancellation by just providing debit/credit card number, usual policy is 48 hours before arrival you can cancel free of charge. 

Then you just pay hotel on arrival if you've got match tickets. 

Guest intercity0wl

We never had a problem with one night, last one was in Weymouth Premier inn for Yeovil, not trying to have an argument, just saying we dont find one night a problem.

Guest OwlsAboutThat

I reckon a few tickets will make Wednesday, but I imagine nothing will see Wednesday afternoon. Got my two this morning at 10am and when I asked the bloke if they'd been busy he just said "we've had quite a few ringing up regarding Bournemouth tickets."