U21s vs Sheffield United, Shirecliffe, 1pm

Sounds like a great day for our academy. "Full backs destroyed" and Floro are going together worryingly often nowadays. Who's this foster, was he the trialist who played at barnsley? Sounds like Madine needs a loan spell, we're meant to be making a decision on his future on Sunday.

lol

You're right Miffed, thats all he does.

It really annoys me in a way. I mean have a discussion/debate? Nah I'll just press these crappy red arrows all day.

Wierd!

I know, can't the mods just ban him or something, he serves no purpose except for worsening everyone's reputation. Do you honestly have nothing better to do? Sad tw@t

Surprised by Prutton to be honest.

Usually, in these U21 developement games, the senior players boss the game, dictates the tempo ect...

Prutton seemed to be almost coaching the other players whilst on the pitch. strange performance.

Sheff Utd looked good though, plenty of pace up front and out wide, good movement in midfield and pretty solid at the back.

Madine also took two or three bo££ockings from the sidelines for lack of effort.

Fancy teaching the kids to play Hoof Ball because thats all it was this afternoon .

Lighten up, your kids have just beaten ours 4-0 so you can celebrate. Why not do so by wasting some more of your exciting life issuing another few hundred negs on a rival team's forum?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Surprised by Prutton to be honest.

Usually, in these U21 developement games, the senior players boss the game, dictates the tempo ect...

Prutton seemed to be almost coaching the other players whilst on the pitch. strange performance.

Sheff Utd looked good though, plenty of pace up front and out wide, good movement in midfield and pretty solid at the back.

Madine also took two or three bo££ockings from the sidelines for lack of effort.

Christ almighty... I wouldn't even know where to find a Leeds game.

Sounds like a great day for our academy. "Full backs destroyed" and Floro are going together worryingly often nowadays. Who's this foster, was he the trialist who played at barnsley? Sounds like Madine needs a loan spell, we're meant to be making a decision on his future on thursday.

lol

You're right Miffed, thats all he does.

It really annoys me in a way. I mean have a discussion/debate? Nah I'll just press these crappy red arrows all day.

Wierd!

I know, can't the mods just ban him or something, he serves no purpose except for worsening everyone's reputation. Do you honestly have nothing better to do? Sad tw@t