Sign in to follow this  
dunsbyowl

Happy 125th Birthday Sheffield United 22/3/2014

Why should we stop singing it was started in a city centre pub before the game. Sheffield city centre.

Let's be right here, you've just made that up haven't you?

lol

Yes kivo owl did make it all up glad you agree we'll done for speaking out.

Think I should let you into a little secret this city is ours was sang at Hillsborough by united long the season you was relegated. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Shame it isn't yours though eh? lol

Mmmmmmmm yes you don't see blades in Hillsborough I suppose, Hillsborough is in sheffield isn't it?

Yes kivo owl did make it all up glad you agree we'll done for speaking out.

Loads of United fans say that - 'it's just made up' - without ever arguing any of the points.

Wow where do I start with this of course we are th obsessed one's. I actually find it hard to believe that you probably spent a day writing this load of tripe. If I have a spare day I may play top trumps with this load of guff. I've seen a couple of posts like this from kivo and it is plain to see you have a few issues.

I'd say the bloke who spends loads of time on a rival's site, with a username that's an acronym for we hate Wednesday has a few more issues.

• Agree 1

Think I should let you into a little secret this city is ours was sang at Hillsborough by united long the season you was relegated. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

That's all well and good, but the city was never yours! You were born because of Wednesday, but as you say, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Agree 1

thank f00k my little sprog wasn't born early. dodged a bullet sharing a birthday with the grunters.

I see you've brought a right nasty stench to our messageboard you trufflehunter. :mad:  :mad: :mad:  

Wow where do I start with this of course we are th  obsessed one's. I actually find it hard to believe that you probably spent a day writing this load of tripe. If I have a spare day I may play top trumps with this load of guff. I've seen a couple of posts like this from kivo and it is plain to see you have a few issues.

Reyt - so of the 22 "load of tripe" points made, can you name just one that isn't true?

• Agree 4

I was requested to look on the Star website this morning, and look at the photos from Sat (there's a slideshow).

Low and behold, if our Commercial Director isn't on the pitch with a red and white scarf around his neck.................................

I wonder how that's gone down at S6. :blush:

Edited by PAUL.

whw?

Pigs Mad aka cyber Mos Eisley is another site, you are clearly lost. You are showing some very familiar traits of their wretched inhabitants. The making a statement and then when questioned  failing provide evidence to substantiate said statement being the main one.

I smell pork 

Why should we stop singing it was started in a city centre pub before the game. Sheffield city centre.

Are you a fool? 

The "Sheffield's Red & White" thing...

I real that as belonging to Sheffield, rather than "Sheffield is..."

As in "Sheffield's red & white inferior team"..

Reyt - so of the 22 "load of tripe" points made, can you name just one that isn't true?

he will just dodge the difficult questions mate.

and lie about why his name is whw.

lol

• Agree 1