Happy 125th Birthday Sheffield United 22/3/2014

Wow where do I start with this of course we are th obsessed one's. I actually find it hard to believe that you probably spent a day writing this load of tripe. If I have a spare day I may play top trumps with this load of guff. I've seen a couple of posts like this from kivo and it is plain to see you have a few issues.

I'd say the bloke who spends loads of time on a rival's site, with a username that's an acronym for we hate Wednesday has a few more issues.

Think I should let you into a little secret this city is ours was sang at Hillsborough by united long the season you was relegated. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

That's all well and good, but the city was never yours! You were born because of Wednesday, but as you say, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Think I should let you into a little secret this city is ours was sang at Hillsborough by united long the season you was relegated. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I see you've brought a right nasty stench to our messageboard you trufflehunter. :mad:  :mad: :mad:  

Wow where do I start with this of course we are th  obsessed one's. I actually find it hard to believe that you probably spent a day writing this load of tripe. If I have a spare day I may play top trumps with this load of guff. I've seen a couple of posts like this from kivo and it is plain to see you have a few issues.

Reyt - so of the 22 "load of tripe" points made, can you name just one that isn't true?

Guest PAUL.

I was requested to look on the Star website this morning, and look at the photos from Sat (there's a slideshow).

Low and behold, if our Commercial Director isn't on the pitch with a red and white scarf around his neck.................................

I wonder how that's gone down at S6. :blush:

Edited by PAUL.

whw?

Pigs Mad aka cyber Mos Eisley is another site, you are clearly lost. You are showing some very familiar traits of their wretched inhabitants. The making a statement and then when questioned  failing provide evidence to substantiate said statement being the main one.

I smell pork 

I doubt you lot sung "this city is ours" first.

But I don't doubt you are most definitely the first set of plebs to wear Christmas jumpers to invade pitches in February.

Dodge difficult question bloody he'll it isn't mastermind is it. To be honest I ain't going through that list of bile and untruths but to stop Belfast getting his knickers in a twist I will pluck one of them. Can someone find some proof of where sheffield united tried to get a result wiped out? As far as I am aware Warnock was totally exonerated from the wild accusations Mr megson touted. There was a fourth official who rebuffed the accusations the same fourth official who was actually nearer to Warnock than megson.

I could spend an evening writing a list that would not show Wednesday in a great light such thing like having players done for match fixing or delaying payment to sch or not paying full debts to coop. Mudslinging is easy and both sets of supporters have got enough ammo.

Colin was charged with improper conduct and the Pigs faced a charge relating to player conduct.

WBA are another club along with West Ham to name but two that have a dislike for our odious little sister.

Guest Big Guns

We will fight forever more BECAUSE of boxing day. And why the hostility are you threatened by my presence Mr big guns.

Hostility ?

Why do you sing that when you got massacred 4-0 your just copying us arnt you surely

We will fight forever more BECAUSE of boxing day. And why the hostility are you threatened by my presence Mr big guns.

Because of a game you lost 4-0 when pre game favourites against your older, bigger, better rivals and the game was such a turning point in both clubs fortunes that it would be 12 years before you managed to finish above us again? You want to sing a song to be constantly reminded of that?? Pig logic eh.

Guest Big Guns

Wot about the blatant copying of singing the blues with that crap ...I've never felt more like swinging a pig

Don't forget your the pigs you call us pigs cos we called it you lot first

You can keep that greasy chip butty song it's shocking