Ideal team for next season

Guest LukeOwl17

Hopefully the first XI might look something like this.

Kirkland

Buxton

Loovens

Onyewu

Mattock/Helan

Antonio

Lee

Hutch

Maguire

Lavery

New Signing Who Can Score

I think the Wickham ship might have sailed. So we'd need to find someone else. Or stick Nuhiu up top with Lavery if he can improve over the summer.

Wishful thinking on this side I know, but that would be a strong side. Plus we would have the likes of Palmer, Gardner, Maghoma, Reda on the bench. Might be a promising season

no to antonio

we have the basis of a decent squad but still a ling way to go . all depends on the defence. I have a nasty feeling Wednesday will offer gooch loovens and Kirkland pityfully low wages and they will be off elsewhere. there is plenty of dead wood ie jj prutton llera etc that need shifting along with crocks like reda . once this is done we should concentrate and packing the squad with quality not quantity. I know our budget is smaller than most teams but with the amount of players we have ended up with surely the wage bill is as big as most teams who are considerably higher up the league

Kirkland/NEW?

Buxton/palmer.....onyewu/NEW...loovens/reda?...helan/mattock 

NEW/Antonio?...lee/NEW?/coke?...hutch/semedo...NEW/maguire

lavery/NEW...NEW?/nuhiu/madine?

antionio's a crock so need a new pacy right winger with jj prob going,

or get rid if anyone willing to gamble and get 2 rm's

reda only ever fit enough for cover

lee needs cover, maybe coke is good enough to cover very short term injury to keep costs down,

any more than 2-3 weeks out and get a loan player

would try to get 2-3 young/energetic prem long term loans for cm,rm and striker to keep costs down,

will be a big challenge to wheel and deal a top half squad, but we have the platform of a decent team

with the defence, lee and lavery imo